Newcastle - Friday 25th June.

9:30 Newcastle - Ya Boy Sir - 3pts Won easily last time out in an apprentice race despite being short of room at one stage, Gets no penalty for that win but has to run from 4lbs out of the weights here. Still only carries 7st 12lbs with Paul Hanagan on board and he's on fire this season. He also has a decent record here with a 10% strike rate and a small profit to level stakes. He doesn't ride often for Wilson but had one ride for him a couple of weeks ago and won well. Ya Boy Sir has lots of speed and has the potential to kick on and improve after gaining the win that eluded him for 10 runs. At these weights I can't see past him although Patch Patch looks like he could be a big danger after his win last time out but Ya Boy Sir is open to more improvement and could well strike whilst the iron is hot. Medium sized bet for me, Likely to be around 3/1. Best of luck men. :hope

Re: Newcastle - Friday 25th June. 7.25 5f sprint they looked like they needed more yesterday and 2 horses drawn 1 & 2 are Rasaman and Five star junior both have form over 6f and i like both their prices at double figure odds rasaman 36.0 2.5pts win five star junior 12.0 2.5pts win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.