$44 Offered to Play 180 Man STTs on Stars x 5

Burnley Joe

Following Recent Events, i thought we need a little boost Name: BurnleyJoe Stake Offered: $44 or $4.40 x 10 STTs for 5 Plers Event/Tournament: $4.40 STTs x 10 Offer: At the end of 10 STTs the players returns the inital stake ie $44 and any winnings above are split 50/50 Date of Event/Tournament: Start Sunday for 1 week So i am willing to stake 5 players, so $44 dollars each. They will then play 10 180 man STTs within 1 week, whenever they like. At the end, if they are successful they will return the stake and we will split any additional winnings 50/50 Same as on the challenge forum, just put torney number, start and end etc, not to worried about screenshots I dont want to dissapoint anyone if they are not selected (optimistic that i will get a few people offer their services) but i can see who is a good player by looking at the poker challenge tables etc to decide who i pick Just use this thread once we are up and running Also, if you only win 1 its $216 so huge potential here I have done this once before and it ran ok Hooloo Morls Hen Foo Gazza

Re: $44 Offered to Play 180 Man STTs on Stars x 5

TQM' date=' if no response from Foo, post your details for stars mate and i will sort out, will give him a day or two[/quote'] Hey Joe stars details - littlekinny (chorley) Thats if Im in time:okReady to play tonight if you like if selected.