Redcar 18th June

3.20 - Kyle Of Bute - 2/1 I saw this as a 2 horse race last night and with Bajan Pride being taken out, i cant look past Kyle Of Bute. Signalled a return to form last time out finishing well after not getting a clear a couple of times to finish third. The winner that day has gone on to win again so that form looks pretty strong. Is up 2lb for that but based on the way he travelled that day it wont be enough. I see the potential dangers as Maybeme and Miss Ferney but both will have to return to form here. 4.00 - Discanti - 10/1 Skybet Great price on this one in my opinion who has had excuses lately. Ran a cracking race lto, running by himself and was travelling pretty well a furlong or 2 out before fading late on. Run before that was in a very competitive class 2 over 5f and didnt run too badly, 5 lengths behind now 105 rated Hamish Mcgonagall. 3 starts ago ran a good race finishing 1 3/4 lengths behind now 95 rated Damika, rated 1lb lower than that run. I reckon this one is under rated, mainly because he is still very lightly raced over this trip. Recently stepped up to 6f he won very comfortably off a mark of 76 in a class 4. His next 2 runs over this trip, he was beaten by a useful sort in Damika and then lto ran alone. I reckon there will be a strong pace for this one to sit just off the pace and pick them off late on. Five Star Junior looks worthy favourite to me but the next 4 in the market all have question marks.