B10 system

Reged

This is my first post *gulp*. I have been working on a simple laying system for the last coupla months which has produced a modest profit. With the permission of the great and the good of this forum, I would like to share my choices as I see how it pans out in the longer term. For all I know it could go belly up but you never got nowhere by not trying. Having read Datapunter's guidelines I would classify this as a freestyle system. Sorry I can't discuss the basis but it is extremely simple - it has to be as I have a very demanding day job (tho I'm on a rare day off today). Basically my aim is to pick one, two or three fancied horses early(ish) in the morning that I have decided are worth taking on as LAYS. The system so far has shown plenty of losing streaks but the winning streaks have surpassed them. So don't expect a winner every day. But at the prices I go for you don't need a huge bank (tho I shall be quoting a 100 point bank) So if it's OK by y'all, I'll set the ball rolling: Newton Abbott 2.00 Ashley Brook 1 point LAY (2.16 on Betfair) Lingfield 1.50 Blue Torpedo 1 point LAY (3.4 on Betfair) My regards to everyone and commiserations to anyone hit by the Sporting Options debacle. It's more by luck than judgement I'm not one of them.

Re: B10 system :welcome and good luck with the system, Can i make a suggestion, Like any other system but especially with laying short priced horses success will depend greatly on the price you can get. Therefore i suggest you keep a double record. One with the price you actually get at the time you place the bet, i'm assuming that will be lunch time. And a second record with the price close to the OFF. In the evening you can check the OFF price at www.oddschecker.com , but you have to do that the same day, they only keep the prices up the same day i think. If the Betfair price say 0.00 then click on the horses name for a full table of how the odds went. I have a suspicion that the price at the OFF will produce better result that at lunchtime because in general the price shortens. e.g. Newton Abbott 2.00 Ashley Brook OFF price : 1.90 seems reasonable ( appears to have gone as low as 1.70 ) Lingfield 1.50 Blue Torpedo OFF price : 3.2 seems reasonable ( fairly steady price between 3.1 and 3.3 ) Since Ashley Brook won the difference in price 2.14 / 1.90 is substantial :tongue2 :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.