NBA November 15th analysis and predictions

Golden State at Cleveland Totals Analysis Last 9 games between these two teams have gone over this total. Cleveland with a very favorable schedule here in mid-November with a home game on Wednesday when they beat Phoenix 114-109. Next came a game on Saturday, beating Washington easily 105-74. They'll get another 2 full days rest after playing Golden State on Monday at home with a quick 1-game road trip to Charlotte on Thursday. This is a well rested team scoring very well on this homestand. Golden State finally got their first win of the season at Charlotte on Saturday and the game against Cleveland on Monday represents the last game of their current 5-game road trip. They shot 52% at Charlotte - first time they broke the 40% barrier this season and hopefully (at least for this game) it is a sign of things to come. The bottom line here is that Cleveland is averaging 107.7 points per game at home so far this season. Golden State are averaging 82.9 on the season overall. The -7 handicap for Cleveland looks pretty good too but Golden State's last performance leaves a little bit of doubt on the spread but very little doubt in my mind that the total is way too low. Predictions Pick: Total over 180 @ 1.91 Betcris Golden State at Cleveland Pointspread Analysis Warriors are coming off their first win of the season, albeit it was against the Charlotte Bobcats. It was on the road nonetheless. Cleveland has gotten to the .500 mark and were very impressive in their last win which was a total blowout. Last season, Golden State split the 2 games in the Gund and were 3-1 against the Cavaliers on the season. This is way too many points for the Cavs to lay and I think if Golden State had more than 1 win, the spread would be a 3 points closer. Predictions Pick: Golden State +8.5 @ 1.91 Betcris and Sportingbet ********************************************** Today's official thread (November 15th) with analysis as my official topic NBA bet(s) of the day with statistics and all predictions in NBA season 2004/05 can be found on my web page. ********************************************** YTD: 14 - 3 - 0