BBOTD - Monday June 7th

8:45 Pontefract - Elijah Pepper - 1pt Backed this fellow last time out when he came 6th but didn't get a clear run at all and was only 3 1/2 lengths away from the winner. I think he'll go better here today and is forecast to be about 7/1 and looks a cracking e/w price if he's tuned up for it. Gibbons takes the ride for David Barron and both of them are in great form of late. Elijah Pepper won here off this mark in '08. He'll appreciate the quick ground and if he gets a good position and a clear run I think he'll win this. Finished behind Klynch last time out but I'd say he'd of beat him with a clear run through. Elijah Pepper is the only one David Barron is sending out tomorrow and he'll hopefully be trying to get a win out of him soon, The market will tell its own story more than likely and if there's a move on it then hopefully it'll be The Barron's money. Solid e/w chance hopefully and looks a winner waiting to happen.

Re: BBOTD - Monday June 7th Morning guys 8.00 Windsor - Kingsgate choice 1pt win @ 9/4 Bet365 BOG Won lto in a fast paced race and likely to get it here again as well.Has been raised 8lbs for that win but still think he'll have too much in hand for rivals.Robert Winston on who has been ever present in all its rides and looking likely to get the win here today.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.