Newton Abbot 7th June

4.00 Newton Abbot Sula's legend. 10-1 I like to follow horses who race each other ,and then both face each other again in their next race..for example horse called Terenzium the other day was a long way off the winner of its previous race,mini minister,but beat mini minister easily in the next race... Again i have an example tomorrow in sula's legend and magical harry in the 4.00 newton abbot. Beaten 13 lengths by magical harry on the 6th of may 2010 over C&D.gets a 5 pound pull here in the weights which will certainly get sula closer to magical harry..also in that race in may it was sula's legend's first run for 173 and should shape better and fitter for that run.. The same jockey is up and again takes off handy 7 pounds with his claim and although sula can be a pig i think it will go very close tomorrow..Also it is almost a super rater,atr top rated,massey and formscan top rated it has a lot in its favour here.. Sula's Legend 3pts win 10-1