Folkestone 7th June

3.45 Folkestone These stayers handicaps usually have a rather weak feel about them but there are some real in form runners in this race and I personally like 3, my main bet will be on the winner of this race last year and that is Sweetheart she won this race off same mark last year, in good enough heart when landing a grade 2 hurdle at ascot in january and shaped well on turf return off a 5lb higher mark on penultimate start was a little disappointing last time out and hope for a bounce back today. On terms has been in good form at the moment and still may have more to offer only concern would be first try on fast ground but will be a saver as well Ambrose princess who won last time out over hurdles and hasnt been seen on the flat since winning well over this trip at lingfield on turf, 3lb higher and could potentially still be leniently treated. 0.5pt win sweetheart 0.2pt win ambrose princess 0.3pt win on terms

Re: Folkestone 7th June 2:15 Folkstone - Yurituni - 2pts Looks back to a winnable mark, 2lbs higher than last win. Good jockey on board and will enjoy the quicker ground. Would have my doubts about the three ahead of her in the market for various reasons and no doubt the Dettori horse will be all the rage but I think my one has solid claims at the likely good price. It's the only horse the Houghton yard are sending out tomorrow, Although they've never had a winner from 28 attempts here records are there to be broken! This horse is the most exposed out of the lot of them but has got her neck in front twice winning one decent nursery and a better quality nursery handicap the time before that. Ran ok here on her one run at Folkstone last year and should have a chance here again, Handicapper has been generous with a 5lb drop after a disappointing run last time and has been dropped 9lbs since her first run this year, Sure to win one of her next few races and quite possibly could have a good chance tomorrow in this small field if finding her form again. Only carries 8 stone 11lbs tomorrow and that could help her get into the frame against others that look a bit high in the weights to me. Duster is the main danger in my opinion, Carrying little weight and looked dangerous on return and probably will come on for that run also, Looks to have lots of speed which the ground will help and the step back to 6f could well help. I'll dutch the two of them and have a 2pts bet on Duster also. Likely to be around 4/1 which looks a nice price for him. Hopefully one of them wins!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.