Windsor 7th June (eve)

7.30 Windsor Wild desert would be of strong interest should any market support happen, hasnt been seen for over a year but when last seen on flat he was third to the modest war of the rose, handicapper taking no chances with this lightly raced runner making him run off same mark as that run but has since joined a yard that can ready these sorts and Spencer is an eye catching booking. Satwa Moon looked as though a massive handicapper blot when romping home on AW in apprentice handicap, failed to repeat that off same mark next time out race wasnt run at a consistent pace and he struggled to land a blow, should get a fair gallop tonight and Fallon another strong booking! 1pt win satwa moon 0.25pt e/w wild desert 8.30 Windsor Another fantastic handicap for this course. Baylini needs a strong gallop to chase, its interesting that Hayley doesnt ride having given her another good ride when 3rd at newbury, apprentice gets the leg up today who clams a useful 5lb if she can ride aswell which I am unconvinced about, baylini is yet to win on turf but has recently shown much better on it and she is extremely well handicapped on AW form. The other interesting runner is another of my favs I like to follow and that is Crazy Chris he won a NHF race and then a AW handicap off a mark of 68 has been a little disappointing last twice but clearly goes well fresh and now rated 2lb lower and takes a massive drop back in trip after fading rather tamely over 12f Probert gets on well with these lively outsiders and was the one to win on him before! 0.25pt e/w baylini 0.25pt e/w crazy chris

Re: Windsor 7th June (eve) 730 2 course and distance winners in the race, sequillo is from the hannon/hughes partnership which must always be feared at the track. it is 10lb higher than last years win. does like to be held up which isnt ideal although its cd win means it can win here again. the second one is Opera Prince who is now 12lb lower than its win here 2 years ago. of the others gunslinger won on its debut as a 3yo and has been hurdling earlier this year, will watch this one as feel it will need further. spencer is an interesting booking for alan king on wild desert and with 7 of his last 9 horses winning or placed, must hav a chance especially as it forces the pace. final decisions are covering 3, sequillo, opera prince and wild desert. will keep an eye out on the prices tonight otherwise i ill be getting on during the day

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.