BBOTD - Wednesday 2nd June

Found my Nap and Big Bet for tomorrow. 4:50 Nottingham - Cityscape - 1pt Went in big on this fellow last time out when he ran in a listed race and went off at 1.51 and lost by a neck, So he owes me money! Takes a drop in class here and is by far the best horse in this race imo, Just depends on how he performs. Has placed in Group 2 and Group 3 races, Has come back as good as ever since having a break and placed in a very hot Handicap at Newbury. Will love the ground and if running to ability should be well able to win this. Jimmy Fortune is riding out of his skin lately and the trainer has his horses in tip-top condition with 6 of the last 18 he has had out winning and he's only sending Cityscape to Nottingham so hopefully they're out for the victory tomorrow. Dettori's ride, Rio De La Plata, Is the obvious danger but he hasn't replicated his juvenile form at all and flopped at Meydan on his return in March. Has placed in a Group 3 though so obviously has ability but not as much as a 100% Cityscape imo. Cityscape is currently 2.72 on Betfair, I was expecting closer to Evens or even odds on when I first noticed he'd be out for this race. Looks great value to me and I'll be having a nice cut of whatever price I get in the morning. If he performs to ability he should take this, He'd also be a nice few pounds ahead of the nearest competitor if this was a Handicap race so there's another positive for me. Max Bet and sure to have a solid chance, Hopefully.

Re: BBOTD - Wednesday 2nd June Nottingham 14:40 - Connor's Choice 0.5 points E/W @ 12/1 (Bet365) Has won over this distance before and needed first run out after a lengthy break. Won his second start last year and fancy has chances here as well at attractive odds. Chris Catlin usually goes well for this yard, and has place claims at minimum.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.