Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals

DC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals You may have noticed this thread has stopped. I shall return in the New Year with another thread. Bascially I can't afford to blow the profit at this time of year if you understand?! To those that contributed, thanks for all your help and support and happy xmas! :clap :clap :clap Danny Cash

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals New run for 2005 ..... MKD v Chesterfield (3pm) £16.50 on +2.5 goals (2.00 Bet365) £3.50 on 1-1 (6.50 Bet365) RESULT 1-1 New Bank = £22.75 :D

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals There are two games that fit my criteria today chaps... West Ham v Sheff Utd (1.90 B365) Hartlepool v MKD (1.69 BF) The second game is too short to involve a cover really, so it's West Ham v Sheff Utd with a 1-1 cover: +2.5 goals £19.00 @ 1.90 1-1 £3.75 @ 6.50 Cheers

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Bet 2 Ok so no more goals in the last game but the cover bet gave us the bank and more back - let's hope for 3 goals in today's game and get this bank moving some... SHEFFIELD WEDS v SWINDON £19.25 on +2.5 goals @ 1.80 (B365) £3.00 on 1-1 @ 7.00 (B365) Good luck all

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals I honestly haven't had time to stat mate Off the top of my head, I like Doncaster v Hull and Huddersfield v Bournemouth. Can not commit without stating really, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Cheers Martin, good question! I use last 5 home and last 5 away for each team. A good site for this is Football365 As long as the home team is scoring into double figures for the last 5 homes and the away team is scoring 7 or more it's generally a selection. I also like both teams last 3 games to have been over 2.5 or at least 1-1. That's roughly it mate. Didn't have time to post up anything for tonight but I really fancied the Arsenal v Utd game... easy to say now eh?! I'd better get my arse sorted come the weekend, this thread needs to move on... Danny

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Birmingham v Southampton Over 2.5 goals £29.00 @ 11/10 Bet365 1-1 £5.40 @ 11/2 Bet365 total stake £34.40 Got a very good vibe about this one, I'm convinced both teams will score tonight, let's hope someone can notch up a couple. Danny

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Good work! Been having a think about this and have calculated the average goals scored and conceeded for each team, home and away. eg: Fulham's home games have seen an average of 2.58 goals and Villas away games have seen an average of 3.52 and so it would qualify for > 2.5 on that however Fulham have scored only 1.25 on average at home and Villa 0.67 away, a total of 1.92. Is this a better statistic to go on?

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Martin, I would look at the last 3 - 5 games rather than the whole season. I think that teams go through 'phases' of scoring/conceeding rather than constantly scoring/conceeding throughout the whole season. Fulham v Villa was NOT a qualifier because Villa had only scored ONE GOAL in their last 5 away matches!! I rely on the home team to bang in 2 and the away team to score 1, and then cover 1-1. The other type of bet is if it's a totally dominent home team such as Chelsea v very weak opposition and covering 2-0. Good luck with your statting mate DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals Birmingham 2 Southampton 1 :clap Bank now stands at £60.90 Thanks jtw1, Martin and Bruise for kind words.. Back at the weekend chaps DC

Re: Glory Hunt £20 - £1000 using +2.5 goals One game that is STAND-OUT this week is Preston v Coventry 3pm I won't bore you with the stats but this is the one game of the entire English leagues I am most confident about. £53 on +2.5 goals @ 1.75 Bet365 £7.90 on 1-1 @ 7.00 Sporting Odds I won't be recovering the full amount should 1-1 come in to gain more profit should the game go over 2.5 as expected. Danny