Betting underground

Re: Betting underground TBH, I don't have a clue what is " betting Underground " system, but my general opinion about any paid tipping service is that if it was worth anything, they would not sell it, they would use it themselves; when they sell it, its value decrease, as more people get involved; so, fact that they sell it says that either it hasn't had any value ever, either it lost its previous value, so instead of using, they now sell it.

Re: Betting underground hi m8, here you can find more information about the betting underground system http://www.sure2profit.com/reviews/betting-underground-review/ do not expect a system which will bring you a fortune - I myself would never ever pay for such a b....shit - if a system brings money i would keep it and not make it public in a forum or somewhere else. anyway: by careful - even if you can try it for 60 days

Re: Betting underground You can't try it for 60 days - that's only the first part of the scam. I actually read through some of the nonsense on the site and it's quite a story. And it's impossible to close the browser windows when you're done laughing of this scam. Stay away like you would a gas tank on fire

Re: Betting underground

TBH' date=' I don't have a clue what is " betting Underground " system, but my general opinion about any paid tipping service is that if it was worth anything, they would not sell it, they would use it themselves; when they sell it, its value decrease, as more people get involved; so, fact that they sell it says that either it hasn't had any value ever, either it lost its previous value, so instead of using, they now sell it.[/quote'] geat advice,pretty simple truth, better to find out how to gamble wisely,how to analyse form and decide to place or not place the bet because of value