Nba 13/11

managed to lay New Orleans yesterday against the Atlanta Hawks, I had a bad day on the horses, so I decided there was nothing to lose by laying NO Hornets both teams were 0-4 but Atlanta had probably played the harder teams eg @Seattle, @Phoenix @LA Lakers, and Cleveland. I got a few predictions for tonight Phoenix -6.5 v Sacramento Suns have had a good start to the season winning thier first 4, after afew days rest they should able to recover from their first defeat by Cleveland. As for Sacramento they have lost all their road games this season and I cant really see them challenging in this game. Milwaukee -6.5 v New Orleans Bad loss for the hornets being at home to the before last night winless Hawks, The Hornets are 0-5 and that thier confidence should be Low, so the Bucks can take advantage of this especially home court advantage New York @ Indiana Knicks are 2-2 for the season but they are starting to play much better than there performance against Boston and if Marbury and Crawford can fire tonight they shoudl be able to beat the Pacers. Indiana have had two defeats in last two games getting crushed by the Clippers at home and last OT defeat to Philly maybe a little bit tired for tonight.