Romania Liga 1. Realitatea May 22nd 2010

Saturday 22 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ceahlaul PT Neamt v CFR Cluj (12:30 BST) 2.3 3.25 1.73 132.05 %
maximize.gif FC Timisoara v FC Brasov (14:30 BST) 1.57 3.6 5.5 109.65 %
maximize.gif FC Vaslui v Dinamo Bucuresti (14:30 BST) 2.1 3.35 3.2 108.72 %
maximize.gif International Curtea de Arges v Steaua Bucuresti (14:30 BST) 3.2 3.65 2.2 104.10 %
maximize.gif Poli Iasi v Unirea Urziceni (14:30 BST) 2.32 3.5 2.62 109.84 %
maximize.gif Rapid Bucuresti v Gloria Bistrita (14:30 BST) 1.53 3.6 6.5 108.52 %
maximize.gif Unirea Alba-Iulia v Pandurii Targu Jiu (14:30 BST) 3.5 3.4 1.91 110.34 %
maximize.gif Universitatea Craiova v Otelul Galati (14:30 BST) 1.55 3.6 6 108.96 %
maximize.gif Astra Ploiesti v Gaz Metan Medias (16:30 BST) 2 3.4 3.4 108.82 %

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea May 22nd 2010 Sport Football (Romania) Event Poli Iasi-Unirea Urziceni Selection Poli Iasi Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.85 (Back) Reasoning For Urziceni will be a game without stake.They will finish this season on 2nd place.For Iasi is a very important game.Yet they will hope that can escape from second league.But for this objective Craiova must to lose on own land with Otelul and Iasi to win all points with Urziceni.Play on Iasi,Urziceni certainly will play more relaxed. port Football (Romania) Event Astra Ploiesti-Gaz Metan Medias Selection Gaz Metan Medias (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 4.00 (Lay) Reasoning Both teams escaped from relegation,so I can say will be a match without any stake.But I think Astra can win here at least 1 point,playing on own land.They can play for fans from gallery,for to finish the season with a good evolution.Gaz Metan Probably will play more relaxed here,after they won home 5-0 with Alba Iulia.Play lay on guests.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea May 22nd 2010

How come? Is it done on h2h? They are only 3 points ahead with an inferior gd to Urin...if they lose and Urin win would Urin not win the league?..
Yes, they have the H2H criteria on their side. And by the way, it is Unirea. :ok

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea May 22nd 2010 Originally Posted by AntoNescU viewpost.gif Sport Football (Romania) Event Poli Iasi-Unirea Urziceni Selection Poli Iasi Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Nordicbet @ 2.85 (Back) Reasoning For Urziceni will be a game without stake.They will finish this season on 2nd place.For Iasi is a very important game.Yet they will hope that can escape from second league.But for this objective Craiova must to lose on own land with Otelul and Iasi to win all points with Urziceni.Play on Iasi,Urziceni certainly will play more relaxed. 10/10 strenght? This is a mistake I think. Unirea is the best away team in the championship. It is true they don't have a real motivation for this match, but, on the other hand, Poli Iasi are just horrible. They haven't won for 13 games now. For me, Poli Iasi could win this match only if Unirea literally steps aside. And it won't be the case. It would create scandal, with charges of manipulating the relegation battle, a scenario that Unirea can't afford to let happen I think. As long as the odds are favouring the hosts, the value should lie on Unirea. Still, since I won't bet on this match, I wish you goodluck. :ok

Sport Football (Romania) Event Astra Ploiesti-Gaz Metan Medias Selection Gaz Metan Medias (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 4.00 (Lay) Reasoning Both teams escaped from relegation,so I can say will be a match without any stake.But I think Astra can win here at least 1 point,playing on own land.They can play for fans from gallery,for to finish the season with a good evolution.Gaz Metan Probably will play more relaxed here,after they won home 5-0 with Alba Iulia.Play lay on guests.
Another 10/10 bet strenght? Another risky one in my opinion. It is true none of the teams has really much motivation left (except, maybe, for a better classification in the table, which could bring some extra money from TV rights), but, for me, Gaz Metan is overall the better team here. So, I see the most possible outcome in this game as a draw. If I were to search for any real value, I would lay Astra instead, at 2.24, with the same Betfair. Lower stakes, of course. But, knowing that I won't be touching this game either, I wish you again goodluck. :ok P.S. If you allow me, I honestly think that laying teams in such games for such odds is a dangerous thing to do. Sooner or later you'll get burned and you will "feel" it. It happened to me too.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea May 22nd 2010 Sport Football (Romania) Event Fc Timisoara-Fc Brasov Selection Fc Timisoara Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 1.56 (Back) Reasoning Certainly,Timisoara will try to win all points in last stage for to finish on 3rd place.Also,will be last game here for the coach Nelutu Sabau.For Brasov is a game without stake,also and from guests the coach Viorel Moldovan will be at last match for his team.Brasov lost 9 of 16 away games ,so I expect a victory for Timisoara. Sport Football (Romania) Event Fc Vaslui-Dinamo Selection Fc Vaslui Strength 10/10 Date 22/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 2.15 (Back) Reasoning From Dinamo will miss some important players in this last round,so the coach Cornel Talnar will use some young players today.After vaslui won on own land with Steaua or Rapid,the coach Marius Lacatus said that he will try to win and with another team from Bucharest.And I think the hosts will win all points,being without important injuries for this match.

Re: Romania Liga 1. Realitatea May 22nd 2010 Originally posted by aka haldan: 10/10 strenght? This is a mistake I think. Unirea is the best away team in the championship. It is true they don't have a real motivation for this match, but, on the other hand, Poli Iasi are just horrible. They haven't won for 13 games now. For me, Poli Iasi could win this match only if Unirea literally steps aside. And it won't be the case. It would create scandal, with charges of manipulating the relegation battle, a scenario that Unirea can't afford to let happen I think. As long as the odds are favouring the hosts, the value should lie on Unirea. Still, since I won't bet on this match, I wish you goodluck. :ok FT 1-2. Although Unirea played at most 40% of their capacity, they still managed to win. Poli Iasi was pure crap, exactly how I suspected.

Another 10/10 bet strenght? Another risky one in my opinion. It is true none of the teams has really much motivation left (except, maybe, for a better classification in the table, which could bring some extra money from TV rights), but, for me, Gaz Metan is overall the better team here. So, I see the most possible outcome in this game as a draw. If I were to search for any real value, I would lay Astra instead, at 2.24, with the same Betfair. Lower stakes, of course. But, knowing that I won't be touching this game either, I wish you again goodluck. :ok P.S. If you allow me, I honestly think that laying teams in such games for such odds is a dangerous thing to do. Sooner or later you'll get burned and you will "feel" it. It happened to me too.
FT 0-0. Too bad I didn't take the match. Anyway, enjoy the summer hollyday and the world cup. Let's hope the next season of Liga I Gamebookers will be more profitable for us. :hope