Cheltenham

3.20 - I think theres a fantastic each way bet in this race, currently around the 8/1 mark - FASGO - Not one of the fastest conveyances at Paul Nicholls´ but finished honourable second in three staying handicaps after winning over extended 3m2f at Newton Abbot a year ago; disappointing in valuable events last two starts (lost action in first of them) but suited by track and will be plugging on. Merchants Freind and Dunster Castle should set a real strong pace and the faster the better to make this a real test of stamina, which FASGO has plenty of, loves this course, cant see this out of the places. 1pt e/w 2.10 - To me this race is between 2 horses, TheRealBandit and L'Aventure. The latter will definitley stay this trip which is obviously vital, wide margin success was impressive in B Class and could be a lot more to come. Already holds Grey Report on previous form, and even ground that will suit Grey Report cant see it making up 34 L. TheRealBandit will need the run imo, but should be there or there abouts. The price 10/1 suprises me, so 1pt e/w to be on the safe side and hopefully got the f/c too ! 1.35 - Theres no Farmer Jack here for VODKA BLEU to contend with and this has solid form against classy opposistion including FARMER JACK, MONKERHOSTIN whos fav for the 2.45 and beat VODKA BLEU by a nk. Enough said i feel really cant see past this one. 5pts Win 2.45 - FARMER JACK was very impressive in beating Take the Stand by 11L, it has a lot of weight to carry but has solid form using VODKA BLEU as a yard stick for the Farmer and Monkerhostin, which only beat it a nk. Its a big ask at the weights but hopefully itll improve on its last run and win the race !!. 1pt Win 9/1 11 pts staked. Good Luck :ok