Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may

Last matches before the world cup break (starts 18 july again)

Saturday 22 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Djurgårdens IF v Gefle IF (15:00 BST) 1.96 3.4 3.8 106.75 %
maximize.gif Helsingborgs IF v Halmstads BK (15:00 BST) 1.44 4 9 105.56 %
maximize.gif Trelleborgs FF v GAIS (15:00 BST) 2.62 3.25 2.88 103.66 %
maximize.gif Åtvidabergs FF v Mjällby AIF (15:00 BST) 2.58 3.25 2.81 105.01 %
maximize.gif BK Häcken v Kalmar FF (15:00 BST) 2.4 3.25 2.88 107.16 %
Monday 24 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Malmö FF v IF Brommapojkarna (19:00 BST) 1.45 3.8 7.6 108.44 %

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may Prethougts Djurgården - Gefle 1 Djurgården is good at home and really bad away, Gefle play at articifiel pitch so they are also bad away , if former top club Djurgården wanna play in highest serie next year they really have to win matches like this Helsingborg - Halmstad 1 Helsingborg really strong at home at their excellent pitch, Halmstad up and down team and although i hope Helsingborg drop points i cant see they lose here, wont bet at this match tho Trelleborg - GAIS X Swedish Getafe (Both got blue shirts and nobbed players from the bigger brother) Trelleborg are more bad than usually this season due to many injuries. GAIS lost many keyplayers but still did it kinda good. I think Trelleborg can atleast manage a draw here. Åtvidaberg - Mjällby 2 Both the newcomers in this clash. Åtvidaberg had a good run with 3 wins and 1 draw until Malmö FF took them down to earth again and they went back to their bad performance and lost to struggling AIK with 4-1. Mjällby had done it really well so far and will end the last match before the break with a win. Häcken - Kalmar 2 Häcken did it well in begin until Malmö FF (yet again) took them down to earth again. Kalmar started the season really bad but are at the moment one of the teams with the greatest form. Only thing that can spoil a win for Kalmar is if Häckens pitch aint good yet. Malmö FF - Brommapojkarna 1 Gold contender Malmö FF lost away to Mjällby last match and want to bounce back to their good form again and why not do it against one of the weaker teams before the break in front of the home crowd Just fast thoughts better writes up with injurys etc will come later

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may Yes this is last games before the break The Helsingborg game is a no bet match for me, maybe the bubble has burst now for Helsingborg, which i hope. But like i said in previous post Halmstad is a up and down team, they can go from losing 6-0 against a team to draw a better team the game after then lose again then win etc. So the match is really hard to predict especially when the price for Helsingborg is ridiclious low @ 1.40. I also think Helsingborg has some injuries, i cant see it atm becuase they didnt update their site. Malmö FF is going to win the question is how much they going to win with? Note that teams who are visiting Malmö FF are going there with very defensive minded tactics becuase they know if they will play football they will lose 5-0 like Elfsborg last year. So either the match will end 0-0 or 3-0 for Malmö FF. Big value in 1.44 but not as single use it in an accumulator The best price this week i think is Kalmar @ 2.88 (WOW). They is in really good form and god this team can score when they want! I wont be surprised if they win 3-0 but as i said i dont know the condition of the pitch but it uses to be very bad. injury and missing player reports will come later today or early tommorw gl with ur bets :hope

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may

The best price this week i think is Kalmar @ 2.88 (WOW). They is in really good form and god this team can score when they want! I wont be surprised if they win 3-0 but as i said i dont know the condition of the pitch but it uses to be very bad.
I agree, it looks like the 4-1 win against Orebro kick start their season. They've won their last four games while Hacken are on a bad run. Will be close but I can see Kalmar nicking it.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may **** i wrote a list with each teams missing but i pressed back and when i pressed forward again all the text was away :S so i will type a fast list with teams who miss key players Note that most of the teams miss players who played 1-3 matches or 0 matches, i only list players who are important for their team (my misstake and i dont got time :wall) Gais: Johan Mårtensson, Jonas Lundén, Ruben Ayarna Trelleborg (hard to find info) Petter Abelsson, Viktor Svensson and 2 players who are maybe out -- Djurgården Kebba Ceesay, Jani Lyyski Gefle Jonathan Berg -- Helsingborg Hannu Patronen, May Mahlangu, Erik Sundin Halmstad no missings --- Åtivdaberg Christoffer Karlsson Mjällby no missings -- Häcken no info but i dont think they miss any Kalmar Daniel Mendes, Stefan Larsson is unsure if you want to see how much matches and goals they did look at soccerway because i have no time to type it due to my misstake :@

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may some fast picks Djurgården - Gefle 1 Djurgården needs the win here. No bet match Helsingborg - Halmstad 1 A no bet match for me since i know that Halmstad will try to get atleast 1 point with them and do some counter attacks and maybe score a goal then play with 10 defenders, but looking on the teams form and performance so far it will be a 1 Trelleborg - GAIS X I think Trelleborg manage to get atleast a draw here. No bet match Åtvidaberg - Mjällby 2 Åtvidaberg sucks really hard (altho they manage to get some wins and draws before dont ask me how) Mjällby really good form Häcken - Kalmar 2 Best price of the week no doubt Malmö FF - Brommapojkarna 1 no doubt

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may Malmö looks a banker to me. Squad: Goalkeepers: 25. Dusan Melichárek, 27. Johan Dahlin. Defenders: 2. Ulrich Vinzents, 4. Joseph Elanga, 8. Daniel Andersson, 15. Pontus Jansson, 20. Ricardinho. Midfielders and Forwards: 3. Robert Åhman Persson, 5. Miljan Mutavdzic, 7. Daniel Larsson, 9. Wilton Figueiredo, 10. Rick Kruys, 14. Guillermo Molins, 17. Ivo Pekalski, 21. Jimmy Durmaz, 26. Jiloan Hamad, 28, Alex Nilsson, 44. Dardan Rexhepi. Injured: 6. Markus Halsti, 11. Jeffrey Aubynn, 18. Edward Ofere, 24. Agon Mehmeti. 29. Jasmin Sudic.

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may Ofere is only MAJOR important loss and he been injured for a while now the other are ofc also important but all of them been injured also for a while Maybe ''new'' Zlatan will make his offical debut today, he made his debut in the cup and scored the winning 1-0 goal on a very nice way

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may Molins had some problems after the cup match last week but he is in the starting eleven so i think he is fit I think he really wanna play this match since this can be his last match in the Malmö shirt for a while, european clubs are following him malmö at 1.50 is good odds gl with bets :hope

Re: Sweden Allsvenskan 22-24 may

Hhmm prices for Malmo rised compared to their starting price. What is happening XZTA ? Is there any news that causes such movement ?
Sorry was at the arena 3 reasons Malmö FF had to start with 17 year old Alex Nilsson Guillermo Mollins injured (tried to play but had to sub after 28 minutes) The fans was quiet the first 15 minutes to show they are unhappy with the swedish football association Malmö FF won 2-1 after 2 goals from Alex Nilsson in his first match from start :clap John Guidetti scored a really nice goal in the 92 minute making it 2-1 so i hope noone played them wtih handicap
Åtivdaberg - Mjällby 2 DNB Malmö FF v Brommapojkarna 1 @ 2.40 6/10
+8 units :nana