** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

AFL-Top interstate team.

I have been following this market closely since the start of the year without putting a wager on. Im going to put up 3 different markets from bookmakers and please note that the markets from sportingbet australia and sportsbet are including the finals and tab sportsbet is rounds 1-22. Sportingbet Australia: Fremantle $2.6 Sydney $3 Brisbane $5 Port Adel $6 Sportsbet Fremantle $2.5 Sydney $3.25 Brisbane $5 Port Adel $5 Tab Sportsbet Fremantle $1.25 Sydney $5 Port Adel $9 Brisbane $34 I think the lions and the swans are definately worth a bet with tab sportsbet and given that sydney play fremantle at home this week and i expect sydney to win fremantle and sydney will then be equal with records of 6-3. Sydney has a more favorable draw imo and although brown and fevola are probably out this week i think you could do alot worse then have a cracker on brisbane.

Re: AFL-Top interstate team. I had a look at it last night and was of the opinion Sydney's draw was tougher than Freo's (Freo's draw is a lot why they are so short I felt). Those sort of theories often have a habit of becoming irrelevant though and it should depend more on not only the two times they meet but who kicks on the better. Without having done my own market for it, you'd think the 1.25 Frem is very layable, however in the +finals market the market does seem to have paid attention to the notion that Freo are probably the strongest chance to grab a top-4 or home final spot.