Carlisle May 18th (eve)

7.30 Carlisle Templetuohy Max clearly came on for his run when he was 3rd last week over a mile in similar conditions in a fiercely competitive handicap for the grade and gets in off the same mark which is his last winning mark and has also done all his winning over this trip so this step should be right there. 0.5pt e/w templetuohy max 5/1 bet365

Re: Carlisle May 18th (eve) 7.30 Carlisle After a slow start to the season Michael Dods' runners have now hit some form. The County Durham handler sends out two here with Celtic Change, victorious at Beverley last week, turned out under a penalty and 4/1 joint favourite. I respect his chances but don't think he will have his own way again here so his stablemate ALDAADO is my bet instead. The horse finished midfield on his reappearance in a large field race at Pontefract from a poor draw and disappointed when well held at Hamilton last time out. However, he has now dropped to a really good mark, 1 lb lower than his win at Haydock last season, and having won at Beverley over a stiff mile I think he may be able to see out this trip here. Fast ground certainly poses no problems and I feel he is a little overpriced as it could well be that he has taken longer than expected to come to hand. 14/1 Bet 365, EW

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.