Greece B Ethniki

Re: Greece B Ethniki ETHNIKOS ASTERAS-DIAGORAS RODOU Home side wants to avoid play outs, away side wants to enter the play-offs. Or not? If they do, 5,70 is a great price. If they don't, I will not back the risky 1,20. So I'll drop some coins on the away win. Diagoras to win 2/10 (@5,70 Expekt) EGALEO-AGROTIKOS ASTERAS Agrotikos Asteras wants to avoid play-offs, Egaleo wants nothing, except for a good-bye to their fans. I cannot see them losing today so I will back the draw. Draw 2/10 (@5,40 Expekt) KARDITSA-KALAMATA No value on such odds, whatever the motive may be. PANETOLIKOS-ILIOUPOLI Both have slight chances of entering the play-offs. Panetolikos' van was shot last year by Ilioupoli corporates, so they're looking for an emphatic win. Panetolikos to win 10/10 (@1,25 Expekt) RHODOS-IONIKOS Both of them want nothing, so no value, only the draw. OFI-DOXA DRAMAS Doxa Dramas are looking to avoid play outs. Only for this I will back the overpriced away win. Doxa Dramas to win (@8,25 Expekt) THRASYVOULOS-PANSERRAIKOS Thrasyvoulos are a good unit and are trying to avoid play outs, so I wil back the home win at decent odds. Thrasyvoulos to win (@2,00 Expekt)