** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Profitinhos scandinavians picks

Hello I will post here in this topic my picks from Scandinavian leagues during this season. Sometimes i will be able to write full and eventful analysys, sometimes it will be short with main fact and reasons and sometimes i will just leave my picks but you have to know that i coised them carefully and those picks will be based on full information about some teams. Good luck !!

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks Pick nr 1: Saturday, 14 may at 16.00 Norway adeccoleague STROMMEN - SOGNDAL AH: 0:0 Pick AWAY WIN - Sogndal draw no bet Odds 1.66 at Betsafe RESULT: 1-2 PICK IS WON Two teams with totally different ambitions. Sogndal will try to make promotion to tippeleague (its not sure that will manage that, but they will try). But main target of Sogndal will be finishing position between first 5 places in Norwegian adeccoleague. They are currently on 4th position with 11 points and 3-2-2 performance. After good start in this season, Sogndal didint won any of last two games. They lost 1-3 in Oslo against Lyn and drew 1-1 at home against Nybergsund. Now Sogndal is traveling again to Oslo to play against Strommen this time and i am pretty sure that they will not lose this game. It can be draw but Sogndal is very close to take all points here. Here is list of players wich will play today: Piotr Leciejewski Joseph Bendik Per Egil Flo Even Hovland Lars Grorud Gustav Valsvik Isak Scheel Henrik Furebotn Ole Jørgen Halvorsen Ørjan Hopen Eivind Daniel Røed Elvis Barry Kader Espen Olsen Tommy Øren Joakim Rudolfsen Håvard Flo Sogndal play 4-2-2. Strommen is strong in defence but not in ofence, so i think that they can score max one goal here against Sogndal. On the another side, Sogndal will surely score some goals here against Strommen. My pick is Sogndal with DRAW NO BET First game WON

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks Pick nr 2: Norway, adeccoleague, today at 18.00 NYBERGSUND TRYSIL - MOSS AH: 0:0 Pick: Home Win - Nybergsund Trysil Draw no Bet Odds 1.69 at Betsafe RESULT: 4-2 Pick is WON Nybergsund dont play as it is expected. They have strong team but still have just 1-1-1 at home. Today they will host Moss. Moss won all 4 previously games against Nybergsund (2 in Moss, 2 in Trysil) so Nybergsund is under pressure here. They want to win this game and change this very bad h2h. Moss have one part of injured players for this game. Also financial situation in team isnt best. Nybergsund play their games at Nybergsund Stadion wich has artificial gress and Moss play their games in Moss on normal gress. All this indicate that Nybergsund finally can win today against Moss. I will take draw no bet on Nybergsund coz i think that they cant lose this game against Moss wich will miss several palyers in this game.

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks

Pick nr 1: Saturday, 14 may at 16.00 Norway adeccoleague STROMMEN - SOGNDAL AH: 0:0 Pick AWAY WIN - Sogndal draw no bet Odds 1.66 at Betsafe RESULT: 1-2 PICK IS WON Two teams with totally different ambitions. Sogndal will try to make promotion to tippeleague (its not sure that will manage that, but they will try). But main target of Sogndal will be finishing position between first 5 places in Norwegian adeccoleague. They are currently on 4th position with 11 points and 3-2-2 performance. After good start in this season, Sogndal didint won any of last two games. They lost 1-3 in Oslo against Lyn and drew 1-1 at home against Nybergsund. Now Sogndal is traveling again to Oslo to play against Strommen this time and i am pretty sure that they will not lose this game. It can be draw but Sogndal is very close to take all points here. Here is list of players wich will play today: Piotr Leciejewski Joseph Bendik Per Egil Flo Even Hovland Lars Grorud Gustav Valsvik Isak Scheel Henrik Furebotn Ole Jørgen Halvorsen Ørjan Hopen Eivind Daniel Røed Elvis Barry Kader Espen Olsen Tommy Øren Joakim Rudolfsen Håvard Flo Sogndal play 4-2-2. Strommen is strong in defence but not in ofence, so i think that they can score max one goal here against Sogndal. On the another side, Sogndal will surely score some goals here against Strommen. My pick is Sogndal with DRAW NO BET First game WON
nice...carry on.. gl :nana

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks Pick nr 3 Norway, NM CUP, today at 18.00 BYASEN - TROMSO AH: +2.5:0 Pick : Home Win - Byasen +2.5 goals Odds: 1.75 - Nordicbet, Betsafe RESULT: 0-2 PICK IS WON Short prewiev: Tromso is first in tippeleague but they dont have so many quality players. So it big question about their motivation for this cup. They have a lot of injured players: Kevina Larsena and Tommy Knarvika are long injured, , GK and one on best players in Tromso, Sead Ramovic is out due suspension. Georg Mourada is out also due injure problems, Remi Johansen and Kara are questionable for todays game, same reasons. Also its big question will their coach play with another regulars here coz they have a very important game at weekend at home against Valerenga.They are more focused on that game. So Tromso is happy with any kind of win here. Byasen from Trondheim is good team from 3th division. They have 3-1-1 in this season and this game will not be so easy for Tromso. My pick is Byasen with +2.5 ah Comment: It was close due red card of Byasen, but its important that bet is WON.....

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks Hi Profitinho, well done so far :ok However, editing your post after the match is over isn't allowed on these forums, as you could edit your original tip and fake winners ;) So, in the future, please make a new post when posting results. Keep up the good work, I hope I didn't ruin your hot streak with this post :lol

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks Pick nr 4 Norway - 2nd division group 1 ASKER - FRIGG OSLO Pick Home Win - Asker to Win Odds: 1.60 Asker is one of teams will will fight til last game of this season to be promoted to adeccoleague. They failed to do that in last season, but in this one, they will not break that chance so easy. They are leading with 13 points having 4-1-1. They lost last game at home in NM CUPagainst adeccoleague team Sarspborg, so Asker will now look just on league games. In last game they won 6-1 against Valerenga II team at Valhall in Oslo. One of their best players and topscorer Armin Simsek scored three goals in that game. They will host today another club from Oslo, Frigg. Game will be played at Foyka stadium in Asker at artificial gress. Frigg is strong team wich isnt lost any game in this season. They have 3-3-0. They won 1-0 against Manglerud Star in Oslo and then played again in last game in Oslo against Stabek II. Result was 2-2. Frigg have not so big ambitions as Asker. They will play today without important players as Oltedal, Badivuku, Granit, Sandstad..Also some players are questionable due injure problems. So Asker will try to take all points here after they were eliminated from NM CUPin last home game. I am prety sure that Asker will win todays game.

Re: Profitinhos scandinavians picks Pick nr 5: Norway 2nd div - group 4, today at 17.00 LORENSKOG - TROMSO II AH: -1.25:0 Pick: Home Win - Lorenskog -1.25 ah Odds 1.88 at Bet365 Lorenskog will play with full team. They have quality players and they will fight for top of league in this season. Tromso II will play mainly here with juniors coz main team Tromso wich is leading in tippeleague, will play important games in next days, first away in Drammen against Stronsgodset and then in cup against 2nd league team Tromsdalen. Tromso have not enough players in this seaosn that can send some regulars for games of Tromso II. Game will be played in Lorenskog, far away on south from Tromso and they cant send main players to this travel.