PokerIdol MTT League

1tripz1

https://www.pokeridol.com/Tournaments/tabid/363/Default.aspx Hi Guys, Our new MTT league started this past Monday. We only have 5 players registered so far, so insane value! Leaderboards will got up this Sunday and will be updated once a week. If you want an interim update, ask me and I can sort this for you. If you haven't yet signed up for PokerIdol, remember to do so with the 'plounge' (without commas) referral code! https://www.pokeridol.com/Tournaments/tabid/363/Default.aspx

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerIdol MTT League

If i understand correctly' date=' if there are no other signups, only 1 top-5 finish out of 8 tournaments is enough to get a 3rd place?[/quote'] Only problem is the tournaments in question have 100's of runners. Was going to give it a go but I lost my funds in the site playing a freeroll :\

Re: PokerIdol MTT League If you thought that event was crazy you should see the staff games we've had in the past! @glceud that is true, but with so few players in the league, it won't take many decent finishes to get up in the standings. As Hooloovoo pointed out a top 5 will get you into an almost unbeatable position!

My reading of it is that only 5 have registered for it,2 played any games and it is your top 5 scores from however many you play count. But i could be wrong
I think you must be right as two players playing a total of 6 tournies and managing a top 5 finish each is very very very unlikely.

Sorry for the confusion guys. Yes, it is your top 5 finishes and you need to play a minimum of 8 games. With 4 games available a day, and 6 days to go, you can still get 24 under your belt.
6 days to go would mean sunday is the last day? Site states monday. :unsure Am thinking about it, question is if i can squeeze in these tourneys

Re: PokerIdol MTT League Will paste the reply here too incase any others have problems: Not sure what the problem is as its in the lobby as usual, unfortunately it just started! For the future, here is the easiest way to find this event: 1. Make sure you have the 'Scheduled Tournaments' button selected at the top. 2. Make sure the first drop down box is 'No-limit Texas Hold'em' 3. Change the second drop down box to '$5-$25' buy-in 4. Third column to 'All Tournaments' Then if you click the 'Buy-in' column, it will group all the $5.50 tournaments together. Sorry you missed it and hopefully you can make the next one! Any other problems give me a shout.

Re: PokerIdol MTT League CET is GMT +1 right? I saw it start at dead on 6pm, check my post above when I posted just afterwards. What time zone is Sweden? You have one more to play tonight, otherwise there's always tomorrow!

Re: PokerIdol MTT League No, CET is GMT +2, since it's daylight savings time $5.50 started 18.00 CET, stated on website as 19.00 CET $2.25 started 19.15 CET, stated on website as 19.15 CET The information on the website could use an overhaul. Anyways, i am regged for the league and am playing the $2.25 for starters :ok