Russia 1st Division May 10th 2010

Monday 10 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Irtysh Omsk v FK Kuban (11:00 BST) 3.75 3.1 1.9 111.31 %
maximize.gif Ural Sverdlovsk Oblast v FC Khimki (12:00 BST) 1.83 3.1 5 106.80 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Saint Petersburg v Luch-Energiya (13:00 BST) 2.4 2.9 3 109.48 %
maximize.gif Shinnik Yaroslavl v Salyut-Energia Belgorod (14:00 BST) 1.9 3.1 5 104.89 %
maximize.gif Baltika Kaliningrad v SKA-Energia Khabarovsk (15:00 BST) 2.25 2.87 3.75 105.89 %
maximize.gif Dynamo Bryansk v Avangard Kursk (15:30 BST) 2.1 2.9 3.75 108.77 %
maximize.gif Zhemchuzhina-Sochi v Volgar-Gazprom Astrahan (15:30 BST) 1.4 4 7.5 109.76 %
maximize.gif FK Krasnodar v Rotor Volgograd (16:00 BST) 1.4 4.2 8.5 107.00 %

Re: Russia 1st Division May 10th 2010 I wish there are more often threads about Russian football as most of the championships are finish soon we will have to bet on Russian teams except for World Cup :) So:maximize.gif Zhemchuzhina-Sochi v Volgar-Gazprom Astrahan Zhemchuzhina were reborn as a club in 2008 and now they are ambitious to establish a name in Russian football.The Central stadium in Sochi seems to be a bad place to visit as they are with 3 out of 3 wins at home.Most of their players are average experienced in 1st division and some of them in the Premierliga.Forward Danishevsky started with Spartak Moscow and played in some decent teams seems to be one of their big players as well as Uzbekistan national Shishelov (don't bother to spell names exactly) who is out for this game according to their fans forum.Also experienced Dubrovin 36 years old.I will not go so deep as I think most of you dont like this league and may even don't read my post.Just to mention that fans favorite Akimov was supposed to miss the game but is now available.These names may not mean much to us but they do well in their league and the team is currently second.They lost only one at the opening of the season.I expect them being involved in promotion fight.Volgar are not so hard opponents, 2 points from 4 games away.They were quite unpredictable last season finished 11 points above relegation but all relegated teams were very poor.Last game 3:0 win against Dinamo Bryansk - the early outsiders.By the way they won hear a cup match with 1:2 and now home team will want revenge.I expect Zhemchuzhina win this one.Bookies don't offer much for this league most probably Under 2.5 but it is difficult to find such market.Correct score is not so difficult to predict: BET365 CS 1:0 6.50; CS 2:0 6,50.I will grab the 1.40 Home win with BET365 in some accumulator. maximize.gif Dynamo Bryansk v Avangard Kursk As I said Dinamo are going to be outsiders and go back to regional leagues next year.Their opponents are very slightly better but now but just two very poor teams.I suggest draw here small stakes CS 0:0:tongue2