Windsor Mon 10th May (eve)

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve)

Tip Detail
Sport Horse Racing
Event Windsor 17:40
Selection FIFTH COMMANDMENT (Each-Way)
Strength 1/10
Date 10/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 9.00 (Back)
Reasoning Windsor 17:40 Each Way: FIFTH COMMANDMENT 4TH of 9 on debut at Lingfield (5f) 10 days ago. Sire's progency have shown improvement after their debut. By HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR, all his progency with at least 2 runs below. HIGH AWARD 2ND (debut 1ST) EMPEROR HANDRIAN 2ND (debut 7TH) CLAN JOCK 3RD of 7 (debut 3RD of 5) HORTENSIA 2ND (debut 4TH) TWO FEET OF SNOW 3RD (debut 9TH) The selection was slow away on debut but was better as the race went on. Kept on to be beaten by just 1 3/4 lengths. She has some advantage with just her and one other having seen a race.
Close Window

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) Brighton 19.10 I like to take note when Stoute sends his horses here and he saddles Visualize here tonight, won on her debut here 3 weeks ago over a furlong shorter and looks to improve for the step up in trip, a mark of 73 looks fair for that effort. 1pt win @ 9/2 Victor Chandler (bog)

Brighton 19.10 I like to take note when Stoute sends his horses here and he saddles Visualize here tonight, won on her debut here 3 weeks ago over a furlong shorter and looks to improve for the step up in trip, a mark of 73 looks fair for that effort. 1pt win @ 9/2 Victor Chandler (bog)
This is Stoutes only runner of the day so worth a 2nd look, his 3yo's are normally worth following until beaten, i make it between 3, will post in a bit

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) 540 I am not a great lover of 2yo races and was interested to see how they priced up the opener and no surprise they go with the high numbers mainly although fav drawn in stall 1. This is a ploy often used however there isnt always a bias in 2yo races here, in fact the same race last year produced a high drawn winner but 2 low drawn places. For me personally, i wouldnt be surprised if Micky Channon did well here with his 2 horses drawn 2 and 4 both at big prices. Chilworth lass 2pts @ 150.0 (meant to be 1pt!) The thrill is gone 1pt @ 65.0 both with betfair

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) 610 I went in on Essexbridge last time and was disappointed as Ryan moore had it nowhere near the pace which is required here and then ran on at the end as if a longer distance would suit and stepped up another 2f, that may do the trick. I shouldnt go off horses so will side with another bet on that one alhtough shorter in the betting this time ! Hannons other one with Moore on board Banks and Braes is a likely front runner so that wil help that ones chances and is a guaranteed stayer. I like both of these at the following odds Essexbridge 2.5pts win @ 8.0 BF Banks and Braes 2.5pts win @ 9.4 BF

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) 18:10 Windsor Essexbridge was well beaten at this course over a mile trip LTO when Ryan Moore decided to hold him up, this was a bad decision due to 2 reasons - firstly the course does not suit hold up horses and secondly the horse had previously chased the leaders in all three of his runs where he notched up form of 421. He did run on well that day so the extra 2 furlongs today should suit and with Richard Hannon back on board, I am confident I will get a good run for my money since he should know what the horse is all about having won and placed on him from 2 rides. 1pt win Essexbridge @ 13/2 (Stan James - BOG)

540 I am not a great lover of 2yo races and was interested to see how they priced up the opener and no surprise they go with the high numbers mainly although fav drawn in stall 1. This is a ploy often used however there isnt always a bias in 2yo races here, in fact the same race last year produced a high drawn winner but 2 low drawn places. For me personally, i wouldnt be surprised if Micky Channon did well here with his 2 horses drawn 2 and 4 both at big prices. Chilworth lass 2pts @ 150.0 (meant to be 1pt!) The thrill is gone 1pt @ 65.0 both with betfair
The Thrill is gone, well worth a place bet at them odds, Returned 50/1 3rd :clap

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) 640 ORDNANCE ROW ran on Saturday at Haydock down the field but that was prep for this race just like last year when both victories were wihtin 1 or 2 days of an outing Bushman needs it softer, and Beacon Lodge has no course runs here. 5pts win bet @ 3.15 BF

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) 18:40 Windsor Ordnance Row is looking to win this race for the third year on the trot and I see no reason why he won't achieve this. Took this race in good fashion last year where he ran out a 2 length winner. Has sandwiched a win in group company both years after winning this race. Prepared for this race last year with the run at Haydock and has went a similar route this year (although he did run a better race at Haydock last year). Was beaten by Beacon Lodge at Haydock last year but I think course form will definately prevail here and Ordnance Row will run out the winner for the third year running. 2pt win Ordnance Row @ 2/1 (>Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Windsor Mon 10th May (eve) 8.10 last race of the night Right Rave ridden by hughes and ran ok here a couple of weeks back. There isn't much to beat in this race and as long as Hughes keeps this horse prominent it should stand a decent chance over favoured trip. Fast ground ideal also. The shuffler looks the danger. Right Rave 2pts win 7.6 BF

8.10 last race of the night Right Rave ridden by hughes and ran ok here a couple of weeks back. There isn't much to beat in this race and as long as Hughes keeps this horse prominent it should stand a decent chance over favoured trip. Fast ground ideal also. The shuffler looks the danger. Right Rave 2pts win 7.6 BF
ave some of that, well done hughsie 1-2 with the shufler also :clap after a 50/1 3rd, and 2 2nds and a another 3rd, i thought i had walked under a ladder before that one came in lets hope alex backed hughes tonight, 2 winners and 2 for Hannon with a 20/1 winner included also

ave some of that, well done hughsie 1-2 with the shufler also :clap after a 50/1 3rd, and 2 2nds and a another 3rd, i thought i had walked under a ladder before that one came in lets hope alex backed hughes tonight, 2 winners and 2 for Hannon with a 20/1 winner included also
Nipped over there for a few races mate, had a meeting till late. Bit of a rush and a hassle but lets just say I am glad I did :ok:ok:ok Good work as ever Bowles. Will have to get back down there soon.