Warwick 8th May (eve)

7.50 Warwick I am sure Lucky Redback is potentially well handicapped but his attitude isnt exactly great he looks an extremely hard ride most of the times often being ridden early on but does now find himself just 2lb above winning mark, he has won over CD and drawn low. 0.5pt e/w lucky redback 12/1 hills

Warwick Sat 8th May 7.50 Warwick With Nightjar just declared a NR, there's now 13 lining up for this Class 4 handicap over 7f. It looks a really decent handicap with a hot fav in Cumani's charge, Brother Cha. So lightly raced, it could be open to any amount of improvement but 2/1 against hardened handicappers is not for me. Regeneration is the only other in single figures but it's record in this class makes it opposable for me. The one that will carry my support is: Satwa Laird (Bet365 BOG) - Hails from stable in form, 4 winners from his last 14 runners, and reunited with the champ for the 1st time since a super run at Ascot last term. Form looks really solid and is now racing off a good mark, is fit from a couple of recent runs and should go very close. Won its maiden easily in 2008 and, since then, has failed to win in handicap company but has gone close on several occasions, including 3 2nds. Since being dropped into this grade last summer, finished 4th of 11 at Salisbury, a head 2nd at Goodwood and then half a length 2nd at Ascot over a furlong further under todays jockey, the first 2 pulling clear. Followed that with 2 average runs in a higher grade but both of those were on the AW. The 2nd of which was its seasonal reappearance. Had its 2nd run of the season last week at Ascot when well supported. Finished 4L 5th of 10 but travelled really smoothly but didn't see out the trip. Drop in trip along with a 2lb drop in the weights and stronger handling should see this horse make its presence felt and 10/1 looks massively overpriced.