Ipoker Problem Mid game

Burnley Joe

Email to Site Hi I was playing the $3000 guaranteed $10 rebuy this morning and at 05.30 with 9 players left and with me sitting in 2nd place the site went down for essential maintenance First why were there no announcements that this was due to happen and why only 15 minutes notice I logged in to boylepoker to get screen shot which i have attached which show me in 2nd place with 65000 chips (picture shows this) as soon as the site went down. I noticed that there were 3 of us who must have been on your site as the other 6 continued to play The first price was $810 and i ended finishing 4th for less than half that and feel very harsh done by as i know i would have finished in the top 2. My hand histories show i did not play a single hand after the site went down (would have been impossible) I await a response Joe Geraghty burnleyjoedude

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game I found this If a tournament cannot be completed because of a system-wide problem the tournament will be cancelled. Players who participated in such a tournament will lose their house fee and entry fee if they were eliminated prior to the system outage. Participants who have not been eliminated will have their entry fees and house fees refunded automatically to their William Hill account. In addition, the accumulated entry fees of eliminated players will be divided equally among the remaining participants. In this special scenario the player's starting balance will not be considered. The house retains the house fees of the eliminated players.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.