Haydock Sat 8th May

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May 335 Swinton Hurdle Perhaps i am missing something here but ERADICATE looks massively overpriced at 25/1 Distance winner Course winner on the flat Favours flat tracks Lightly raced over hurdles Won off 129 (132 tomorrow with a 7lb claimer!) Trainer in form One of the leading conditional jockeys on board Can race prominent which is key here Will handle a bit of cut if ground changes Ok its an open race but 25/1 about a henderson horse is always worth a 2nd look 2.5pts win @ 30.0 Betfair

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May 15:35 Haydock Overturn is still fairly lightly raced but has been progressing really well. Has only had the 7 runs over hurdles where he has notched up 3 wins and placed on 2 other occasions. Completed a hat-trick when winning the Scottish Champion Hurdle at Ayr by 4 and a half lengths in what was his first run in graded company. Raised 8bs for that effort but definately still well handicapped, especially at the rate he is improving and the season Jason Maguire and Donald McCain Jnr have been having. 1pt E/W Overturn @ 10/1 (>Bet365 - BOG)

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May 335 Haydock; Aather (20/1 lads bog) Tough race but like the look of Aather down at the lower end of the weights, his second at Cheltenham reads well behind Arctic Magic and then ran no sort of race at Sandown when fancied. Came back to run second behind Clerks Choice who has won since and the strong pace here will be ideal, he's a good traveller and wouldnt be surprised to see him appear on the scene in typical Timmy Murphy fashion around the second last, at 20/1 (lads) it looks a bit of value to me EW.

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May 3.35 Dee Eee Williams EW 22/1 Stan James Followed up decent 3rd in the county hurdle at the festival with a decent win at Aintree last out. Goes up eleven pounds for that win and is top weight here today. Has a lot to do of this high but could go close at a decent price.

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May 3:35 Haydock: William's Wishes 1pt e/w 22/1 & Conquisto 2pts win 10/1 Both Bet365 Williams Wishes has been very consistent making the frame in all eight outings. His last two starts have seen him progress well and there could be more to come. The time before last he beat Mostly Bob fairly comfortably and that rival has gone in twice since. And last time out too when heavily eased he beat solid yard stick Raquel White. Trainer Evan Williams has had six winners from his last thirty six runners with plenty placed as well. Conquisto has a similar profile, with two wide margin wins on his last runs. Keith Mercer has a good record (particularly hurdlers) when riding for the yard. Its hard to assess the form and this step up in grade may catch both of these selections out, however they deserve a chance and could improve again.

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May

335 Swinton Hurdle Perhaps i am missing something here but ERADICATE looks massively overpriced at 25/1 Distance winner Course winner on the flat Favours flat tracks Lightly raced over hurdles Won off 129 (132 tomorrow with a 7lb claimer!) Trainer in form One of the leading conditional jockeys on board Can race prominent which is key here Will handle a bit of cut if ground changes Ok its an open race but 25/1 about a henderson horse is always worth a 2nd look 2.5pts win @ 30.0 Betfair
Superb :notworthy:notworthy

335 Swinton Hurdle Perhaps i am missing something here but ERADICATE looks massively overpriced at 25/1 Distance winner Course winner on the flat Favours flat tracks Lightly raced over hurdles Won off 129 (132 tomorrow with a 7lb claimer!) Trainer in form One of the leading conditional jockeys on board Can race prominent which is key here Will handle a bit of cut if ground changes Ok its an open race but 25/1 about a henderson horse is always worth a 2nd look 2.5pts win @ 30.0 Betfair
Top call! :clap

Re: Haydock Sat 8th May PRIME DEFENDER 4.45 Haydock. Place Lay. Has the form to win, but today looks unsuitable for him. I think he'll struggle to go with a few of them late on and therefore can only be opposed in my opinion.

Great running !!! Nice sense of overpricing :)))