Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010

Friday 7 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Besiktas JK v Manisaspor (18:00 BST) 1.36 5.3 12.5 100.20 %
Saturday 8 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Gaziantepspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (14:00 BST) 2.34 3.3 3.3 103.34 %
maximize.gif Galatasaray SK v Antalyaspor (18:00 BST) 1.3 5.8 14 101.31 %
Sunday 9 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Kayserispor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (14:00 BST) 2.36 3.3 3.25 103.45 %
maximize.gif Eskisehirspor v Sivasspor (18:00 BST) 1.97 3.4 4.5 102.40 %
maximize.gif Kasimpasa SK v Diyarbakirspor (18:00 BST) 2.26 3.4 3.4 103.07 %
maximize.gif MKE Ankaragücü v Fenerbahçe SK (18:00 BST) 7.2 4 1.57 102.53 %
Monday 10 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Trabzonspor v Denizlispor Kulübü (18:00 BST) 1.33 5.5 10 103.18 %

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 Beşiktaş-Manisaspor: well, beşiktaş players on fire et the moment. Beşiktaş coach Mustafa Denizli will decide for players to go or stay. Manisaspor will play for nothing. We can say the same thing for Beşiktaş but. Nihat was good at last match. As far as I know Beşiktaş is full squad. We can also say that Beşiktaş is unlucky the matches that played on friday. Home win. odds 1,33

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010

Beşiktaş-Manisaspor: well, beşiktaş players on fire et the moment. Beşiktaş coach Mustafa Denizli will decide for players to go or stay. Manisaspor will play for nothing. We can say the same thing for Beşiktaş but. Nihat was good at last match. As far as I know Beşiktaş is full squad. We can also say that Beşiktaş is unlucky the matches that played on friday. Home win. odds 1,33
Beşiktaş-Manisaspor FT:2-0 :)

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 good call on Beskitas. Although Fenerbahce are hot favourites for the away game at Ankaragucu, the home team has just turned over Trabonspor and in the last four games at home v FB have lost twice and drawn twice. There have been only 2 goals in those four meetings. This is obviously an important game for FB and the home team have nothing to play for, but the stats are not encouraging. I would be grateful if anyone has any team news or ideas as to how Ankara will approach this game.

good call on Beskitas. Although Fenerbahce are hot favourites for the away game at Ankaragucu, the home team has just turned over Trabonspor and in the last four games at home v FB have lost twice and drawn twice. There have been only 2 goals in those four meetings. This is obviously an important game for FB and the home team have nothing to play for, but the stats are not encouraging. I would be grateful if anyone has any team news or ideas as to how Ankara will approach this game.
Ankaragücü is friend of Bursaspor or we can say that they are brothers. Ankaragücü says that they will play for Bursaspor. We can NOT say that they will play for nothing. Stadium will be full of Bursaspor's fan. Ankaragücü directors sell only 1000 tickets to fenerbahçe. People saya that 10 000 Bursaspor fan will come to Ankara to support Ankaragücü. What about Fenerbahçe; They know that if they darw or loose the match, they can NOT a champion this season. Last game of Bursaspor is against Beşiktaş and Beşiktaş supporter's do not want to Fenerbahçe to become champion ( it will be just as lazio-Inter match). Fenerbahçe coach Damu said to players " They will kick out us if we beaten" Fenerbahçe is on fire now. Fenerbahçe will win I think but this game is not an easy game for fenerbahçe. I think many events will happen during this match. So I live in Ankara and I am fenerbahçe fan. But I won't go to the match. Many people will injured at the of the match. It will be a war.

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 Ankaragücü v Fenerbahçe under 2.5 goals 1.9 Bet365 This match was looking like unders in any case, but Albatros's assessment supports the unders view even more. A tight, fraught enounter in prospect in a match which has produced a total of 2 goals in the last four encounters. Hopefully, there will be no trouble. GL all.

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 Ankaragücü's director said that "Someone from spain phoned and offered 200 000 EU for to rig the game" Evetything is getting hotter. I saw 20 bus came from Bursa right now. It will be hard game.

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 Another hot story in SuperLig here. Ankara sold only tickets to Fenerbahce supporters via Internet and there gonna be lots of Bursa supporters to support Ankara against Fenerbahce. It gonna be a very hot game, a very close match with big importance for Fenerbahce. The pressure is unreal and the amount of people who would love to see Fenerbahce failing in this one as well. Fenerbahce might win at the end, the have the quality to do so. However, they had the Turkish Cup final midweek which they did lost 3:1. The match was played in the midday under hot sun and the fact that Fenerbahce did lost this again (and it is like 27 years now that they didnt get the cup) - did even put more pressure on the team. Only the title can safe this rather average season. Bursaspor will get 3 points for free because they head Ankaraspor who are relegated already since beginning of season after league administrative decision. The amount of pressure, the fact that this is an away match and the fact that all eyes will be on this match is indicating a close match full of tension. Because of this, I do like Ankaragücü +1.5. I simply cannot see Fenerbahce outplaying Ankaragücü today. It is too hot, the pressure is too high and Fenerbahce will be more than glad to grab a close win today. My choice here: Ankaragücü +1.5 5/10 @1.51 on bet365 :ok

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 the crowd is not going to play this game but the players are....I dont dought which is the better side!!!I dont believe that teams like Bursaspor can become Turkish champion, last season surprise was Sivasspor( but they didnt managed to win the championship ) I am fully confident that the same scenario is going to happen to Bursaspor!!! I will place my bet on Fener win....

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 I don't think that the ankara stadium will be full of bursa fans, they can barely fill their own stadium, for me this is a unneccesary info, much more important is that Vittek(the only one who scored in the last games) will be out due to injury and Darius Vassell, is also injured but might play. Ankaragücü allways play very defensiv, so they will play today too. And without their best striker, I think it will be a under 2,5 for sure. MY Tipps: Under 2,5 @ 1,85 CS 0:1 @6.00

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 Trabzonspor - Denizlispor 1 @ 1.35 Expekt I will go for a Trabzonspor win without any doubt. Trabzon win here and guarantee a Europa League spot, a round to the end of the regular season. Istanbul BB can't reach them then, because has poorer score in the direct matches. Trabzon will want to win here, because in the last round travel to Fenerbahce and there will be difficult to take even a point. Denizlispor are already relegated and the motivation for sure will be low. Their away record is the weakest in the division - 2-1-13.

Trabzonspor - Denizlispor 1 @ 1.35 Expekt I will go for a Trabzonspor win without any doubt. Trabzon win here and guarantee a Europa League spot, a round to the end of the regular season. Istanbul BB can't reach them then, because has poorer score in the direct matches. Trabzon will want to win here, because in the last round travel to Fenerbahce and there will be difficult to take even a point. Denizlispor are already relegated and the motivation for sure will be low. Their away record is the weakest in the division - 2-1-13.
You are right all but rebember that denizlispor relegated two weeks ago but they won against genclerbirligi last week. Trabzonspor will win i think. But they are still celebrating cup. They are full squad. Trabzon want to give a warm goodbye to their fan trabzon= denizli: 1

Re: Turkey Turkcll SuperLig May 7th-10th 2010 I didn't know Trabzon had won the turkish cup. This chance eveyrthing - they had already guaranteed place in Europa League and do not care on which position will end in the championship. Anyway, I already put my money on them and will wait to win here.