Poland First League May 7th-8th 2010

Friday 7 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Warta Poznan v MKS Kluczbork (16:00 BST) 2.16 3.3 3.55 104.77 %
maximize.gif Stal Stalowa Wola v Znicz Pruszków (16:00 BST) 2.87 3.25 2.4 107.22 %
maximize.gif LKS Lódz v Pogon Szczecin (18:45 BST) 2.2 3.3 3.2 107.01 %
Saturday 8 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Wisla Plock v GKP Gorzow Wielkopolski (16:00 BST) 1.91 3.4 4.2 105.58 %
maximize.gif Dolcan Zabki v Sandecja Nowy Sacz (16:00 BST) 3.6 3.3 2 108.08 %
maximize.gif KSZO Ostrowiec Swietokrzyski v Podbeskidzie Bielsko-Biala (17:00 BST) 2.35 3.2 3 107.14 %
maximize.gif Gornik Leczna v Górnik Zabrze (18:00 BST) 3.6 3.3 2 108.08 %
maximize.gif GKS Katowice v Motor Lublin (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.4 4.33 108.06 %
maximize.gif Widzew Lódz v Flota Swinoujscie (18:10 BST) 1.36 4.75 10 104.39 %

Re: Poland First League May 7th-8th 2010 Rarely happens that one day I have 2 bets on just 2 games being played but just do not agree with the market here. It suggests that both Jaga and Craxa has nothing to play for and that is not true. Cracovia - Polonia 1 DNB 2.01 7/10 SBO In midweek Cracovia is playing derby game against Wisla and many thinks they would not care about today game cause of it. But have a look on that from different way, they will face a team fighitng for crown and I seem them loosing it, and last round is road game against fighting for survival Piast Gliwice. Today is their biggest and best chance to obtain this at least one point and then with ease and calmness enter the game with Wisla. They do have problems at the back with both full backs being regular offensive midfielders. But that means only no way they can calculate and play on draw. In offense they have players to threaten, I like those even more than lone striker of Polonia - Golebiewski. For Polonia game more important? I could agree obviously but if Polonia wins higher than 1-0 they will Pass Cracovia in table and make them troubles. Cause of those fact I see both teams motivated. Jagiellonia - Ruch 1 DNB 1.92 7/10 SBO A tricky one here but similar situation. Jaga needs yet a point, better 3 to be safe. Then they will have options to rest players in remaining games and prepare themselves to polish cup final. But coach Probierz always say, league first, cup just an addition. They will motivate his side as hell to win here. Especially if we remember the humiliating 2-5 loss in Chorzow. Ruch on the other hand is in terrible schedule, they travel around the whole country every 3 days and these are huge roads while Jaga played midweek game home, and now home again. Ruch looks tired, Sobiech is out of form, Zajac after injury of form, Niedzielan after injury just for small period of time usefull. Their biggest fire power is not at best shape what we could have seen in midweek cup game. They could not score against 1st div team and lost final of the cup. Big blow, mentally must feel it as well. Both sides with more or less best teams available but Jaga at home, lost just 1 game in the whole season, against Lech, and yet they can only blame themselves for that loss.

Re: Poland First League May 7th-8th 2010 Piast Gliwice - Slask Wroclaw 1 DNB 1.97 SBO Tricky game here, everybody seem to rate Piast and Arka as crapest teams in the league and to go down. Perhaps, to be honest thought as well these two were sure relegation candidates. Anyway I do not buy this odds on Slask here, they are the mark side, I mean, lot of money, expectations, ambitions to be champs soon. What a joke, this season is already lost for them, fighting against relegation and simply are a poor team, especially on road they do not show a thing. No Madej, like no Celeban for them. Piast with full team and in front of the game of the season. With a win, they are still in race with 2 more games to play against teams in range I would say, so it is do or die one. Slask 3 pts above and at last can accpet a draw to keep Piast 3 pts behind them. I general I see Piast the more motivated side, at home with best team available against a poor travelerer who did not won a road game for ages. Imo the only obvious call at these odds is to take Piast. Zaglebie Lubin - Odra Wodzislaw 1 -0.25 1.97 SBO Well here Zaglebie is on this line and odds only cause of the fact they are almost safe. Might even be safe with this pts, but calculating this that way is nonsense. They need yet some pts and best chance to do it at home where they play some great stuff. Against Slask last thime home were dominant side, so much deserved win would that be if not red card and desperate equaliser shot for Slask. They are in form, just once lost this round if I am not wrong, and yet in a game they totally dominated. The only problem I see here is they missing cb captain Stasiak, that is a blow, his sub Wijas is nowhere near that good. Might be that Bartczak misses in midield as well but that is less blow. Odra fights against relegation but imo they are not nothing special, better than last round, no doubts, but yet beatable team against better teams and Zaglebie is such one. They miss important cb Dymkowski suspended. Here I see it a matter of motivation for Zaglebie, and just hope they will not be satisfied with a draw. -0.25 covers half loss in case.