Sport Football (Denmark) Event Midtjylland-Brondby Selection Brondby (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 05/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 3.40 (Lay) Reasoning Midtjylland yet keep chances to catch the 3rd place this year.Also,the same situation is for guests,so can be a nice game here.However,I think the hosts will not lost here,because they played so far good home,they won and with Copenhaga with 3-2 in last home game.Play lay on Brondby. Sport Football (Denmark) Event Randers-Aalborg Selection Aalborg (Lay) Strength 10/10 Date 05/05/2010 Bookmaker/Price Betdaq @ 2.68 (Lay) Reasoning Randers yet keep chances to escape from relegation,but today will have a difficult game.Aalborg and them can cath a place for Europe League this season.However,I think Randers will not lost here,they won last 4 consecutive games on own land.Play lay on guests.

Re: Denmark 5th May I would like to add that in the match OB - FCN, FCN looks like a strong valuebet at 5.5 at Sportingbet. They have been very strong lately, while OB have grown lax and are looking no where near the team that they were last year. FCN see the return of Stokholm and Laudrup, Stokholm has played an immense role for FCN lately. FCN strikers are looking very dangerous with Fetai and Nikki Bille really showing the way, I would rate this match a 45-33-22... And that's a bit conservative really, but it gives a great valuebet of 121 %. Happy punting!