Norway Tippeliga 05.05.10 - 06.05.10

Wednesday 5 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Brann v Tromsø (18:00 BST) 2.06 3.7 3.9 101.21 %
maximize.gif Rosenborg BK v Stabæk (18:00 BST) 1.42 5 9.8 100.63 %
maximize.gif Sandefjord Fotball v Kongsvinger IL (18:00 BST) 1.95 3.7 4.4 101.04 %
maximize.gif Strømsgodset v Odd Grenland (18:00 BST) 2.08 3.75 3.8 101.06 %
maximize.gif Vålerenga v Hønefoss BK (18:00 BST) 1.35 5.7 11 100.71 %
maximize.gif Viking FK v Haugesund (18:00 BST) 1.8 3.85 5 101.53 %
Thursday 6 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Start v Lillestrøm SK (17:00 BST) 2.42 3.45 3.25 101.08 %
maximize.gif Molde v Aalesunds FK (19:00 BST) 2.06 3.7 3.9 101.21 %

Re: Norway Tippeliga 05.05.10 - 06.05.10 Rosenborg - Stabæk Out, Rosenborg: Out, Stabæk: Espen Hoff (again, Dubtful / Retaining Wed matchday), Daniel Nannskog (Att, injury), Pontus Farnerud (Mid, Injury), Morten Morisbak Skjønsberg (Def, Injury), Diogo (Mid, injury,), Palmiers Rafn Pálmason (Mid, Injury). At Haugesund Sunday was Stabæk without key players like Pontus Farnerud, Johan Andersson and Nannsk and as well Brazilian Diogo. During the last match had Espen Hoff, Morten Skjønsberg and Palmiers Pálmason to leave the pitch with injuries. On the last training was neither Daniel Nannsk, Pontus Farnerud, Morten Morisbak Skjønsberg, Diogo, Palmiers Rafn Pálmason or Espen Hoff. Only 12 players on tuesday training session. Rosenborg can set with a full squad. Striker Rade Prica is back, and Demidov and Roar Strand will be with the squad after injuries to Stabæk (But would most likely start on the bench). Rosenborg will face a very weakened Stabæk team are big favorites in this match. Rosenborg -1.50 1.95+ 7/10

Re: Norway Tippeliga 05.05.10 - 06.05.10 Brann - Tromsø Out, Brann: Birkir Már Sævarsson (Mid, quarantine because of three yellow cards) Out, Tromsø: Kara Mbodj (Mid, quarantine because of three yellow cards), Kevin Larsen (Def, Long term injury). Sigurd Rushfeldt (Tired, on the bench). Mika Koppinen (Out, injury) Brann played a good away match against Odd. Keeper Håkon Oppdal was great, and Huseklepp had good chancesto score infront. They miss B.M Sævarsson with quarantine against Tromsø, but should have cover for him on the bench. Tromsø got 0-0 against Rosenborg, and should have won match with more luck. A penalty and a false offiside from the referee cost them two points in the match. However has Tromsø player Kara been brilliant, and a very important part of that Tromsø has got so good defensive record this season. He is out against start due to yellow cards and will be a big loss for them. In addition, the star striker Sigurd Rushfeldt would be on bench from the start to save an aging body. Also Important defender Koppinen out with injury. This could mean that Tromsø change their formation of 4-4-2. It must also be added that although Tromsø has points in three of four away games so far, they are normally a weak away team. Brann has a golden chance to take points from a weakened Tromsø team. Brann -0,25, 1.90+ value. Would take this game live. 3/10

Re: Norway Tippeliga 05.05.10 - 06.05.10

I think I will lay Odd Grenland against Strømsgodset. Godset is great at home and Odd is out of form. 1x should be a safe bet here. :nana
I can't believe the scoreline of this match. I had Stromsgodset on double chance and still they failed :sad

Re: Norway Tippeliga 05.05.10 - 06.05.10

I can't believe the scoreline of this match. I had Stromsgodset on double chance and still they failed :sad
Odd has performed well in the games so far this season, but have failed to score, and Strømsgodset good home record had to be broken at a point. But unluck for you that it happend this weekend.