Greece Super League May5th, 2010

Re: Greece Super League May5th, 2010 Very difficult matches. I think AEK can find some form against Aris, aftair a fairly good performance against top side Olympiakos FC, and so I will back them. On the other hand, for Olympiakos and PAOK it's the match of the year, that will probably seal the Ch. League qualifier. Nobody will want to lose. PAOK have been great against their top opponents Aris last Saturday in the derby of Thessaloniki, and now, with top morale they are facing Olympiakos, who came out on top against AEK. I am happy with the odds on the home win and I will take cover in the draw.

Re: Greece Super League May5th, 2010

Very difficult matches. I think AEK can find some form against Aris' date=' aftair a fairly good performance against top side Olympiakos FC, and so I will back them. On the other hand, for Olympiakos and PAOK it's the match of the year, that will probably seal the Ch. League qualifier. Nobody will want to lose. PAOK have been great against their top opponents Aris last Saturday in the derby of Thessaloniki, and now, with top morale they are facing Olympiakos, who came out on top against AEK. I am happy with the odds on the home win and I will take cover in the draw.[/quote'] 2/2 Nice one.