NFL Week 10

Aside: Done a brief comparision of the various types of sports I've bet on in the last 3-4 months. My football yield is -10% should be avoided (need to reanalyse my strategy their), cricket is around +8% and NFL is about +5%, which isn't too bad, but it's early days to be sure. And anyways, a certain TazaD has led me to most of that profit anyways... This week the follow caught my eye so far: Detroit @ Jacksonville, Jaguars -3. The Jag may only be scoring 16 points a game, but the Lions let in far more than that and really have trouble scoring. The Jags have a solid D and should stop the Lions getting points. Home advantage should score here. Pittsburgh @ Cleveland, Steelers -4.5 Interdivisional match up are odd, but the Steelers and Big ben are running pretty well at the moment. This isn't a awful Browns team, but a win here really makes Pittsburgh run in relatively easy, and the line is a mid point line that can easily drift half either way with no big disadvantage. NY Giants @ Arizona, Giants -2 ??? Pardon? Arizona maybe able to win games this year, but the Giants have a good, solid team (nothing outstanding either side ofn the ball, but will be play-off material, even if they get eliminated in the first round). This line seems to be too short, should be a -3 in my opinion. Kansas @ New Orleans, Under 58.5 Possibly a good under to go for? I can see Kansas getting plenty of the points of that share, but can't see the Saints really getting much in there. But over/under is really not my area...

Re: NFL Week 10 Seattle/Rams - pick - Seattle Why?? - played each other 5 weeks ago and seattle gave them a good kick in until the final 10 mins :o when the rams came back from 17 or so and won it in OT - so revenge has to be a factor, as well as getting the tie breaker in the division back. Seattle lost 3 in a row but have won the last 2 - whilst the Rams got battered by Miami :( and an injury depleated Pats :( - can't see past seattle in this one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.