Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 30th-May 2nd, 2010

Friday 30 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Cracovia Kraków (16:45 BST) 1.91 3.5 5 100.93 %
maximize.gif Wisla Kraków v Korona Kielce (19:00 BST) 1.33 5.5 14.5 100.08 %
Saturday 1 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Piast Gliwice (13:45 BST) 3 3.5 2.62 100.00 %
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw Slaski v Arka Gdynia (16:00 BST) 1.91 3.25 3.8 109.44 %
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Legia Warszawa (17:15 BST) 2.6 3.25 2.6 107.69 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Jagiellonia Bialystok (18:15 BST) 2.3 3.25 3.2 105.50 %
Sunday 2 May 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Zaglebie Lubin (13:45 BST) 2.25 3.2 3.2 106.94 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Lech Poznan (16:00 BST) 4 3.4 2 104.41 %

Re: Poland First League May 1st-2nd, 2010 Polonia Warszawa - Jagiellonia Bialystok Tracking the results of the hosts, it can be concluded that they are not impressive. But their game is better than the results. Last defeat with Wisla and draw with Everton were after a good game. I like the attitude of the players Poloni, still hear the interviews in their faith and motivation that will stay on Extraklasa. Among the teams from the bottom of the table Polonia is by far the best team with good players. Jagellonia is a good team, with an ambitious coach. But they are not that motivated me until today their rival. More important for them seems to match on Tuesday in the Polish Cup finals, so there is a chance that he will not play a few basic players. Winning this trophy is a historic moment. In the first match they won 2-1, so they are getting close. Sometimes it is so that players are unconscious during a match thoughts somewhere else, think about the next important match and are not able to play at 100%. I am counting on the involvement of farmers and better performance than the last. My pics: Polonia Warszawa Stake: 7/10 @2.2 in bet365

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 30th-May 2nd, 2010

Event Polonia Warszawa - Jagiellonia
Selection Polonia Warszawa
Strength 10/10
Date 01/05/2010
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.25 (Back)
Reasoning Polonia Warszawa is on the desperation zone, with just one point above the relegation zone. With just four games to play, they know they don't have time to loose. Jagiellonia is on the safe zone, without ambitions or concerns to this end of season. They only think on the next midweek cup game against Lechia Gdansk. Like this, they should save some main players in this game, which increases the chance of a home win. Polonia Warszawa should take this advantage and win this important game.

Lech must win with Slask to keep a chance for a win in the league. What do you think about backing Lech?
Lech without Stilic (playmaker, team star). They play the game to match the less, it shows the victory of the latter tired Lichia, Slask did not play anything extraordinary. I personally do not play this, it looks to me the public bet. (maybe only in acca with smal stake)

Lech without Stilic (playmaker, team star). They play the game to match the less, it shows the victory of the latter tired Lichia, Slask did not play anything extraordinary. I personally do not play this, it looks to me the public bet. (maybe only in acca with smal stake)

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 30th-May 2nd, 2010 All in all with public interested in Slask-Lech game backing visitors here, I am interested in the other game being played. Just can not see myself backing Lech on road with this lousy odds offered. Polonia Bytom - Zaglebie Lubin DNB 1 @1.79 IBC 7/10 However Polonia Bytom DNB at home with prices above 1.75 is more than acceptable bet for me. Factor that Zaglebie Lubin is safe already is an important one. Polonia very likely too as 30 pts should be enough for league permanence but they have brought some bad results of late and need a rebound and home pitch is perfect place to do that. They used to play their best games in Bytom and as far as I am concerned just rb Hricko is 50/50 to play. A big loss if he misses, no doubts but still the rest of the guys should be fit and ready. They played a decent game against Ruch last round and were very close to get pts, they must be pissed of and will go for a win in front of own crowd. Zaglebie on the other hand impressed this round, the new coach continuing current national coach job, and it pays of. Zaglebie already safe and playing quite well, on road though I am not so overexcited and could not back them here. My fair line here is -0.25/+0.25 2.00 2.00. Took Polonia DNB 1.85 without any hesitation and stil believe some value left at current odds. Good Luck, Hob