** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 27th-April 28th, 2010

Tuesday 27 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (15:00 BST) 2.42 3.25 3.4 101.50 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v GKS Belchatów (17:15 BST) 2.48 3.25 3.45 100.08 %
maximize.gif Piast Gliwice v Wisla Kraków (17:45 BST) 6 4.1 1.72 98.95 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Slask Wroclaw (19:45 BST) 2 3.4 4.7 100.69 %
Wednesday 28 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Polonia Bytom (15:30 BST) 1.65 3.65 5.5 106.19 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Arka Gdynia (17:45 BST) 1.61 3.7 6 105.60 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Lechia Gdansk (17:45 BST) 1.36 4.6 11 104.16 %

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 30th-May 2nd, 2010 Piast Gliwice - Wisla Krakow As much as I badly hope to be wrong here, I am afraid I will not be. Piast among Arka my two top candidates to drop this season, simply the quality is not there. Just few decent players in this team and even national cb Glik is to shaky these days. The fact about the keeper has been already mentioned above. Kwapisz contract has been terminated cause of his drinking problems (actually I love this call, he was poor keeper and cost us many pts), however red card for Nalepa last game was a terrible call. Young Kasprzik is not ready to play on this level, he is just 17teen but bigger problem is that he is not to tall for a keeper. This would be main and only problem for Piast. Wisla got 0-0 draw against Lech and they were more than happy with that result, now with 4 pts advantage and easy schedule to go, I can not see them no defending the title. But they must keep winning. This should be an easy ride for them. I watch all Piast games and can not imagine how great would they have to play to stop Wisla. Visitors without regular keeper Pawelek but 2nd choice Juszczyk is ok one, he just has no chance to show himself there but no problems with him. Lb Piotr Brozek as well out but Diaz can replace him, with Jirsak playing in midfield, really Wisla has options. Last season Piast made a miracle draw 1-1 in Gliwice and still remember myself celebrating as hell the result but Piast was playing better the other day, this season is much harder and Wisla is way above them to even dream about repeating the result. Only some terrible game from champs would give Piast an slight hope for pts. Personally I do not see it. Wisla's win good for combos, -1 AH should be safe, -1 EH worth a shot as well. Hob

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 30th-May 2nd, 2010

Tuesday 27 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Odra Wodzislaw Slaski (15:00 BST) 2.42 3.25 3.4 101.50 %
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v GKS Belchatów (17:15 BST) 2.48 3.25 3.45 100.08 %
maximize.gif Piast Gliwice v Wisla Kraków (17:45 BST) 6 4.1 1.72 98.95 %
maximize.gif Zaglebie Lubin v Slask Wroclaw (19:45 BST) 2 3.4 4.7 100.69 %
Wednesday 28 April 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Ruch Chorzow v Polonia Bytom (15:30 BST) 1.65 3.65 5.5 106.19 %
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Arka Gdynia (17:45 BST) 1.61 3.7 6 105.60 %
maximize.gif Lech Poznan v Lechia Gdansk (17:45 BST) 1.36 4.6 11 104.16 %
these are the games that where postponed Hobbit what do you think about the game Polonia-Belchatow?? Polonia needs a victory and Belchatow is safe, will there be some younger player in the game for Belchatow? Any injury problems?

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 30th-May 2nd, 2010 Well as U mentioned, Polonia is the only motivated side here. Belchatow already last two road games played quite lightly, still had some decent chances to score and even denied Korona a win, same with Slask but the fact they traveled to Warszawa the match day says a lot. Thing is though that Polonia this season is a crap team and they have one of the worst pitches in the whole league. It is hard to play there and Belchatow even not fully motivated is always a dangerous team. A tricky game, but if I was forced I would back Polonia, perhaps to catch some value but exackly one goal win. Anyway not a good game to bet on I think.

Re: Poland Orange Ekstraklasa April 27th-April 28th, 2010 Lech Poznan-Lechia Gdansk Tipp:Lech Poznan(-1)@2,00 and Lech Poznan(-2,5)@3,50 Stake:9/10(Lech Poznan(-1)) and 2/10(Lech Poznan(-2,5)) Bookmaker:Expekt(Lech Poznan(-1)) and Bet365(Lech Poznan(-2,5)) Starting date:28.04.2010 18:45 Today at 18: 45 in Poznań local Lech will be entertaining Lechia Gdańsk. Wisła won yesterday with Piast and Lech must win this match, if he wants still preserve the chance to Polish championship. Lechia is concentrating mainly on the return match with Jagiellonia in the semi-final of Poland Cup. In Ekstraklasa Lechia footballers don't already have for every to fight. LECH POZNAN Lech has in this moment 7 points of the loss to Wisła Kraków(however today's hosts played 1 match less) and if he doesn't win this match he will part with daydreams about the championship. Lech footballers are tremendously called up to this match. In the last railway Lech drew on the away with Wisła Kraków 0-0. Lech played very well, however Wisła footballers played at least just as well... Today's hosts impressed above all with the excellent defensive play. In the phenomenal form is Arboleda, who, with delicious had at his disposal Bosacki, are creating the outstanding duet of centre defenders. On the right side of defence very well is playing Wojtkowiak, who great is fulfilling defensive tasks and he very often he is joining in the attacking game what is resulting a lot of benefit for the entire team. The entire defensive line great understands one another and she is playing very well. Very well looks a safeguard. Lech is playing with high pressing, the entire team looks superbly, as regards the physical and high-speed preparation. Phenomenally are functioning wings, and magic "offensive quartet" of Lech is terror of every defence in Poland. Lech is playing very fastly and offensively. Footballers from Poznań demonstrated a few fast, combinative actions in the match with Wisła. Today it will certainly be more of them, because the defence of Wisła in the last match played almost correctly, and the defence of Lechia is in the weak predisposition. Under the personnel account hosts of the today's match are a team about at least class better than Lechia. Grass at the stadium of Lech is in very good form and certainly it will be favour for very fastly and combinative playing footballers from Poznań. In the great form is a duet of Lech's defensive midfielders. Bandrowski and Injac are playing really delicious. On the court they are running a lot of kilometres, and they are great acquitting themselves in the receipt balls and theyoften initiate actions of Lech. Before them we will see Stilic, who in the match with Wisła disappointed, however this competitor is able to individually win a match for his team. Stilić is very, very creative, he is able superbly to hit from distance and great inlay the perpendicular ball to the attacker or wingers. Bosnian is able also to play very unconventionally. Recently Stilić was in the phenomenal form, however how I already wrote, in the match with Wisła he disappointed. If today he plays on his level Lech will be much stronger. On wings will play today:on right side-phenomenal Peszko. Peszko is in my opinion the best footballer in the entire Ekstraklasa. His remarkable speed is great Lech's advantage. In the match with Wisła Sławek Peszko played really very well. On the left side will play Kriviec, who is also recently in the great form. His game in the match with Wisła really could appeal. In the attack we will see phenomenal Lewandowski. Admittedly in the match with Wisła he was very invisible, but it was caused by the fact that superbly had at their disposal defenders of Wisła hid him very, very precisely. Entire"offensive four" very well understands one another and it is considerable advantage for charges of coach Zieliński. LECHIA GDANSK Lechia in the league doesn't already have for every to fight. Footballers from Gdańsk already have assured the maintenance, and they aren't having a chance to place guaranteeing the participation in European Cups. Today's guests are focusing on the return match with Jagiellonia in Poland Cup. Lechia footballers certainly won't leave to this meeting this way called up as Lech's footballers. Team from Gdańsk is playing in this round fatally, how many times I already wrote in my analyses-Lechia Gdańsk has very much happinesses and this limit in the end will be used up. In the last railway today's guests drew at home with Ruch Chorzów 1-1. Ruch had the great majority in that match and he should win this meeting very high. However Lechia had much happiness and great had at his disposal goalkeeper. Admittedly Ruch through the majority of the match played in the majority, but Lechia played really very poorly. Ruch entirely dominated that meeting. Footballers from Chorzów had the great optical majority and they very often posed a threat beneath the turnstile of Lechia. Lechia footballers look poorly under the high-speed and keep-fit account. Hopelessly are playing defenders... The entire game relied recently on two competitors which today will be missing... Coach Kafarski is placing the team in system 4-3-3, what how many times I already wrote-is a big mistake of Lechia coach in my opinion. Lechia is playing in this system without wingers. Playing without wings in my opinion an awful idea. Today Lechia players will leave in so for just placing what can turn out to be the suicide. Lech has huge offensive potential and if Lechia opens they can finish it off with massacre. In the defence will play today:on the left side-Mysona. Mysona is very good competitor, however recently he is in weaker form. He is liked to drive up to the turnstile of the opponent and often won't manage to come back on time. Today he will have to deal with peszko, who will certainly exploit it. In centre will play Wołąkiewicz and Kożans. Both they are very reliable footballers, but recently they kind of a bit drew in their horns. On the right side will play nominal centre midfielder-Pietrowski, who in my opinion won't advise himself on this position today. An entire line of defence is playing really very poorly. Individual players are making quite a lot mistakes. Defenders from Gdańsk are playing too passively. In the help will play Surma, Nowak and Laizans. An entire threesome is reliable players, however the centre of the midfield of Lechia is functioning recently much more poorly than a few weeks ago. In the attack will play Kaczmarek, Lukjanovs and Buzała. Kaczmarek is an excellent footballer, however he is nominal winger and he doesn't deal with on other positions. However in this system Lechia is playing without wings and Kaczmarek must play in attack however what isn't coming off best for him. Lukjanovs is a very weak player. I don't know what coach Kafarski can see in Latvian. Lukjanovs is sorting the speed and dynamics. Latvian has the poor dribbling and poorly he is holding on on legs, and he often falls down. Generally speaking-he is making much noise, but little from this benefit for the team. Buzała is recently fully without the form. He is running nonsensically, poorly he is standing and he often loses the ball... Lechia on aways is playing much more poorly than in matches before the own audience. PERSONNEL SITUATION Lech Poznań will play today without left defender-Gancarczyk, however will replace him, Henriquez who is a very reliable player, and in the match with Arka he presented himself really very well. Apart from that reserve attacker-Chrapek will not be able to play, however this isn't important weakening. Still cannot play goalkeepers-Burić and Kasprzik. However Lech has the three of smoothed goalkeepers. Kotorowski is one around leading goalkeeper inEkstraklasa, and in the match with Wisła he played delicious. Lechia will play today very seriously weakened. In the team from Gdańsk won't play: Wiśniewski, Dawidowski, Bąk and Bajić. Wiśniewski and Dawidowski are DEFINITELY BEST FOOTBALLERS OF LECHIE IN RECENT WEEKS!!! It is this two carried out the game of the entire team, an entire game is relied on them. This footballers made a difference... Their rallyes posed quite a lot beneath threat turnstile of the rival. Both are very fast and dynamic. Both they have the excellent dribbling and they are playing very wisely. Lechia lost two greatest advantages before the match with Lech... Bąk is a basic right defender, who today will replace nominal centre midfielder-Pietrowski. Bajić in the last match heayed in the centre of the defence and as long as didn't get the red card, he is acquitted himself not too bad. However it isn't important player for Lechia, not less however coach Kafarskit could see something in him, because he has often let him off into the court the substitute's bench. Still cannot also play Piątek, Zabłocki and Cvirik. They are important players of Lechia Gdańsk. SUMMARY Lech must win this match, if he wants to chave a chence to championship. Mobilization in rows of today's hosts is very intense. Lechia will concentrate on the return match with Jagiellonia Białystok in Poland Cup. Personally Lech is a better team about at least class. Hosts of the today's match in the match with Wisła played very well. Superbly is fit a defence, great is playings a duet of centre midfielders. Peszko is in the phenomenal form. Entire "offensive quartet" of Lech is playing great. Lechia is in very weak form. In the league Lechia players don't already have for every to play. In the team a mobilization is missing... Lechia will play today very much weakened. Among others Wiśniewski and Dawidowski, won't play. DAWIDOWSKI AND WIŚNIEWSKI ARE TWO BEST PLAYERS OF LECHIA!!! On these players resisted a game of Lechia in recent weeks. Without them Lechia quite a lot is depreciating. Lechia still is playing in system 4-3-3 what is a considerable mistake of coach in my opinion. Playing without wings is an awful idea. I think, that carried with the cheers of the audience Lech high will win this match.