Best bet of the day 27th April

7.05 Nottingham Perpetually looks massively over priced at 8/1 with bet365. Has been very disappointing on 2 starts so far this year on the AW but makes the switch back to turf today with every chance back on fast ground having won a strong maiden at york on only start as 2yr old and then only start as a 3yr old was a win over CD in handicap company and could well make his presence felt now back on turf and yard flying again at the moment. 0.5pt e/w perpetually 8/1 bet365 bog

Re: Best bet of the day 27th April Sorry, I'm opposing you Chris! 7:05 Nottingham - Cygnet 1pt@ 2/1 (Bet365 BOG) I think he'll take this with ease tomorrow. Will be having alot of my winnings from today on him. Should go on to be a better horse. His trainer Cumani is in flying form this season and only has Cygnet out tomorrow at Nottingham so i think he's going there to do a job. Fallon is booked and is another massive positive for me. Cygnet is also the only course winner in the field which should help him tomorrow. Has previously held a derby entry also and is highly rated my Cumani. Should take all the beating and has went well coming 2nd after a break before so i wouldn't let that bother me. Handicap mark looks fair to me, only running off 85 which is only 3lbs higher when 2nd in this grade losing by a head after running very green and having a slow start. This horse definitely has the ability to romp up here and has the potential to be far better than all of these but i'm hoping she's fresh and ready to go, well drawn, top jockey, a top trainer in top form... Top horse ? Hopefully. Will have to be a great performance (or a terrible show from himself) to beat him in my opinion.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.