Lingfield 27th April (AW)

3.00 Lingfield Wheres Susie is potentially well handicapped off a mark of 56 having won off a mark of 62 last july over this course and was a good second last time out to suggest she is coming form again and could be a live danger in this field. 0.5pt e/w wheres susie

Re: Lingfield 27th April (AW) 4:30 Lingfield - Ginger Grey - 1pt I think this one has a fair chance backing in claiming company after coming second after returning to turf. Elsworth is only brining the one to Lingfield tomorrow, so hopefully GG is out to do a job and add to his previous C&D win in February. He has been running very well and if in the same vain tomorrow i'm hoping for another big run. He's a "nearly" horse that comes second more often that he wins with 1 win 5 seconds and 4 thirds from 17 runs. He has ran here twice, both over this distance. One was a respectable 5th in a handicap and the other was a victory in a claimer also. Should have a good chance tomorrow in my opinion. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.