"I'm Ready" button on FTP

slapdash

I've been playing lots of Steps SnGs on Full Tilt recently. When a table fills and the window opens, there's a button at the bottom left saying "I'm Ready". For a long time I dutifully clicked on it, but then, out of curiosity, I decided to see what would happen if I didn't. I didn't notice any difference. Does it do anything? :unsure

Re: "I'm Ready" button on FTP

I've been playing lots of Steps SnGs on Full Tilt recently. When a table fills and the window opens, there's a button at the bottom left saying "I'm Ready". For a long time I dutifully clicked on it, but then, out of curiosity, I decided to see what would happen if I didn't. I didn't notice any difference. Does it do anything? :unsure
Classic:lol It does make a difference if you reach a break in a stt or the final table of an mtt if everyone hits it, but like you I have never not hit it at the start. Perhaps in works in favour of the majority?, and you were out voted.