** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Dutching-Lay 3.5 System....

Hi all, This is a system that the credit has to go to OP Leftism. He developed a system that works on dutching correct scores and laying. I have simply tweaked it ever so slightly to include an extra bet which is a +3.5 goals bet. The original thread can be found here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f21/dutching-score-system-100894/ I wanted to create a new thread as i didnt want to clutter up any other thread with a different version of his system. Now, by adding a 3.5 goals bet in to the dutch i think you protect yourself against any loss. However, the odds have to be in your favour for you to do this. You need to lay a team at a very low price, and then ideally back the CS for the team which you laid which has a relatively high price. An example i used was Barcelona Vs Xerez (prices from Betfair) Lay Barcelona: 1.13 1-0: 12 2-0: 7.2 2-1: 13.5 +3.5 gls: 1.97 The spreadsheet i have made indicates that whatever outcome the result is i would make a profit. The least i would make from a stake of €20 is €0.80 if Xerez won or drew. However if anything else happens the least i would make is €2.50. I am very new to this and i think that the formulas in my spreadsheet work but i would appreciate anyone who could have a look at the spreadsheet for me and let me know your thoughts.... The spreadsheet can be found here: http://www.zshare.net/download/75294157766d2dbf/ Tab 1 is with the +3.5 goals bet, Tab 2 is the original dutching system....

Re: Dutching-Lay 3.5 System.... I was toying around with something similar a few months ago... Very difficult to find odds in your favour, and the profits are tiny. What i've been focussing on is trying to find consistent results from a certain range of odds. If you can find consistency with overall yields greater than 5% per season, then your system is a success, since you'd be better off investing money there than in a bank. But its not easy to find. My dutching score system is just an experiment at the moment. I fear my strike rate may be too low and liability per game too high for it to be successful in the long run but only time will tell... Keep knocking heads on ideas though, coz working as a group is always better than struggling on alone. Plus there are some smart folk on here that will spot pitfalls straight away with an idea!