NBA Tuesday 9/11

YTD: 5-0 (+4.55) Cleveland -5.5 League: 10-1 (Av. win 10.4) away 5+ fav, 1+ days rest off 10+ ats loss as away 4- dog. [Cleve] 3-0 (Av. win 11.7) on 2 days rest. League: 7-20 SU (Av. loss 7.9) home 5+ dog off 10- ats loss as away 10+ dog. [Atl] 4-15 SU (Av. loss 8.4) if total >180 3-8 ats (Av. loss 12.3) if opp was last away. Atlanta are simply a bad team. They have allowed over 52% shooting and 108 ppg so far, and have no inside presence at all. Yep, the Cavs are 0-3, but Atlanta are so much worse!! PS. I see dino had another nice day. :clap

Re: NBA Tuesday 9/11 Portland -5 New Jersey just can't score. Besides somehow hitting 55 in the first half in Chicago (not exactly defensive genius's!)...they still only hit 56 in the next 34 minutes. 77 v. Miami. 80 v. Phoenix.....2 good teams I know, but I rate Portland as good defensively as anyone in the NBA. Portland did nothing wrong by losing @ Toronto. They out-shot the Raptors...Out-rebounded them 50-42....But they had 16 turnovers, and were unlucky to run into Alston and Carter on fire who went a combine 16-25, inc. 4-7 3's. No-one on the Nets will make those kind of numbers. Where is everyone?? :\

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.