PokerIdol $5000 Freeroll 12/5/2010

1tripz1

Re: PokerIdol $5000 Freeroll 12/5/2010

Jeeps this is no suck up :notworthy ...... but that customer service of yours is the fastest .... EVER !!!! :clap
Thank you! Plus I am around to kick them up the you know what if they're ever slow ;)

i understand this was a freeroll but the structure was terrible. 500 starting stack with 3 min blinds meant it was a complete lottery. Not the kind of structure to encourage people to play on the site.
I understand where you're coming from, but the idea of this tournament was for everyone to have an extra chance to build a bankroll. The structure is not representative of our other tournaments, our deepstacks have plenty of play.

for a 5k deposit freeroll ' date=', you dont half get moaning twats ,, ffs this game was not set up for PL members,, move on twits[/quote'] Were all entitled to our opinion but i think your comments are a bit harsh :unsure:unsure:unsure:unsure

for a 5k deposit freeroll ' date=', you dont half get moaning twats ,, ffs this game was not set up for PL members,, move on twits[/quote'] Im with Eddy on this one Karl Its a freeroll with $5k added, yes there are terms and conditions attached but these were in place from the start, no one had to play or rebuy if they chose not to, so why complain? If you hit a good streak, dont rebuy and win it, your quids in.........

Re: PokerIdol $5000 Freeroll 12/5/2010 Unlimited rebuys is one thing - unlimited rebuys no matter the size of your stack is a totally different ball game. Do feel a wee bit put out that I played in a freeroll that you could not possibly cash in without some amount of rebuying. I had $10 in the account which was not enough to buy me some "free" money as others had deeper pkts. Not only that but the "winners" have to turn over the money could actually be one of the cleverest marketing ploys in recent years:ok Actually I dont feel put out at all just pissed of that when I'm getting 8/1 about an even money shot I still can't cash

Im with Eddy on this one Karl Its a freeroll with $5k added, yes there are terms and conditions attached but these were in place from the start, no one had to play or rebuy if they chose not to, so why complain? If you hit a good streak, dont rebuy and win it, your quids in.........
It was the moaning twats i was referring to nothing else could of chosen a different selection of words :\:\:\:\

for a 5k deposit freeroll ' date=', you dont half get moaning twats ,, ffs this game was not set up for PL members,, move on twits[/quote'] You could have gone about this in a different way eddy. If there is opinions from members about the game they are completed within their rights to voice those opinions so calling them twats and twits is completely uncalled for and is not what we want on PL. I suggest you apologise. :ok

Re: PokerIdol $5000 Freeroll 12/5/2010 Hey guys, don't want to start an argument over this event! I totally understand everyones complains about this event. It's fair to want a serious chance to win with such added value. However, as I said before the event was more about giving everyone a chance and having a bit of a spin, which tbh I think is more fun. We are also an office full of degens, so that probably doesn't help :poker Thanks for taking part anyway guys. If you want a promotion that is more skill dependant, perhaps our new MTT league would take your fancy: https://www.pokeridol.com/Tournaments/tabid/363/Default.aspx