Perth 21st April

16:30 Perth Two I feel are overpriced here. Firstly Brave Rebellion can follow up his win at Market Rasen LTO with another one here today off a 5lb higher mark. Won off a mark of 127 last year at Musselburgh so he is still 2lbs below that mark today and I feel he can run a solid race, blinkered for the first time today as well which is interesting. This will be a tougher race than his win at Market Rasen but hopefully that win will give him the confidence to go in again. Storymaker is another I like and I notice the money is coming on for him now but there is still 12/1 at VC which I am on. Did finish 2nd twice off similar marks in February and March and was about to make a challenge LTO when blundering, should go close if putting in a clear round. 0.5pts win Brave Rebellion @ 16/1 (Paddy Power - BOG) 0.5pts win Storymaker @ 12/1 ([url=http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/autolink.php?id=66&script=showthread&forumid=2]VC Bet - BOG)