PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won

1tripz1

Hey guys, PokerIdol are hosting a live event in Munich called The German Open (original huh?!) https://www.pokeridol.com/Tournaments/tabid/360/Default.aspx At The German Open there will be 3 consecutive deepstack tournaments, each giving away 4 WSOP packages (flight, hotel, side event buyin). In Vegas, the 12 winners will play a STT with the winner playing the Main Event! You qualify online for this event, from as little as free! The best value though are the $108 mega satellites, coming up on the 25th April and 9th May. There is one full package GTD (flights, hotel, entry) worth $1k and last time there were only 7 entrants! The winner was also a UK player: http://gavin555.blogspot.com/ This really is an easy and super fun way to qualify for the WSOP, even going to Germany will be a great laugh.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won Guys we have the $108 mega satellite this sunday, with one whole package to Germany GTD. There are currently NO RUNNERS with NO MINIMUM entry. Last time there was only 7, this really is a superb way to get to Vegas!

Re: PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won Hi mate, The package is roughly broken down as $200 for flights, $200 for hotel and $600 for the event buyin. I say roughly, as some players like to get the money and book things for themselves, maybe finding some good savings! GL if you play mate.:cheers

Re: PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won I reg’d for this too. Live support told me it was cancelled because it didn’t reach the minimum number of players. I asked what the minimum was and they said 10. They didn’t have any answer when I mentioned that it didn’t state a minimum and went ahead last time with less than 10.

Re: PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won Chris - thanks for all your help on this - it makes a refreshing change for someone to take some personal care and attention in looking into these matters. Thanks to you and all at PokerIdol - I look forward to playing the next one and the PL exclusive tournies later this week.

Re: PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won I have a little problem here: f_lqqtnn8m_c218f55.jpg I thought, I was playing for the ticket to some online final. After I won it and look around lobby, I realized it was to live ME :$. There is no way I can afford flights and accommodation at present. So I wonder, is there any chance to cash this ticket out? Or give me a ticket to the one of those finals @ $108 and cash the difference. Or any other solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated Chris :ok.

Re: PokerIdol German Open - 12 WSOP Packages to be won Oh no mate, this is a tricky spot. I'm gonna try my best for you, but the descriptions are all clear. They want as many players attending the event, so its going to be a struggle. Like I said, I will try my hardest to get this changed for you, but may be a good idea if you also try and sell it.