Punchestown - Wedsnesday 21st April

5:30 Punchestown: Barbers Shop 1pt e/w 16/1 Bet365 (1/4 odds 123) Barbers Shop may be worth one more chance, he has under acheived this season. However, he looks to have several things in his favour in this race. Barbers Shop seems to be better going right handed rather than left. And unlike several of the leading players he likes good ground. Nicky Henderson remains in fine form and he won't lack for assistance from the saddle. There might just be a question mark over Denman going right handed, which brings Joncol and Cooldine in to the picture. That pair probably prefer it softer and on that basis have a similar chance to Barbers Shop, who is three times their price.

Re: Punchestown - Wedsnesday 21st April Will post up reasoning later on... but taken a couple bets already. Champion Bumper - Tavern Times to 4pts win @ 7/2 (PP). This price was taken last night and I didn't post as I believed it would still be there in the morning, but woke up this morning and see he is 3/1. Gold Cup - J'Y Vole 1.5pts EW @ 13/2 Bet365 . Temptation got the better of me in this one. Will post up reasoning later, when posting my other bets.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.