** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Placepot system - Can it make money ?

Hi all .................... I have been paper testing a placepot system for years now - honing it if you like and I feel im ready to start doing it properly. So ive decided to post my bets on here and see how I do under the closest of scrutiny. Bear with me as I dont get that many up but when I do they usually pay off - Ive been doing these bets for many years on and off and only in the last 12 months have I taken it seriously and on paper anyway it works a treat. I use a combination of things to make my selections obviously which I cant reveal as it will affect the dividend and my payout. I`ll do 2 or 3 a day now there is evening racing and i`ll stick mainly to the meetings on attheraces as I dont have RUK and I did like to watch them run.

Re: Placepot system - Can it make money ? Folkestone 2:00 9 rolling hills 11 the rectifier 2:30 1 style award 2 bollywood strike 5 whotsit 6 whos winning 3:00 1 blue neptune 2 anjomarba 4 tom folan 3:30 2 absa lute 3 misaro 5 magical speedfit 4:05 3 swordsman 5 bennozo gozzoli 4:35 3 we all know 4 widezain 288 bets @ 20p stake 57.60

Re: Placepot system - Can it make money ? good start with the rectifier winning from rolling hills and a rank outsider in 3rd and the morning favourite and racing post paper favourite krymian unplaced :loon were on a 40p line now

Re: Placepot system - Can it make money ? there is always 1 that lets you dowm mate, in the early 90's i used to regularly do placepots with a degree of success wish i had time to get back into them todays payout £750+

Re: Placepot system - Can it make money ? Brighton 5:10 2 curtains 5:40 2 bahkov 5 haasem 7 kathleen kennet 14 chinese democracy 16 the shuffler 6:10 1 imperial guest 2 kerrys request 6 daddys gift 6:40 4 sedgewick 7:10 1 eastern gift 3 penang chinta 4 rockys pride 9 mushashi 7:40 1 goodbye cash 2 trading nation 6 sultans way 7 sermons mount 12 top flight splash 360 bets @ 25p stake 90.00

Re: Placepot system - Can it make money ? Fontwell 2 Whistlejaquet 4 Quesian Leader 1 Baron De Doc 2 Chapel Flowers 6 Mayberry 1 Plane Painter 3 Shakas Pearl 4 Siouxme 2 Days Of Pleasure 4 Solitary Palm 8 Gunnadoit 1 No Greater Love 2 Post It 4 Sean Thornton 6 Barton Sun 144 bets @ 0.75 stake 108.00:hope