Full Tilt - Sunday Brawl

Hooloovoo

Qualified for the Sunday Brawl (buy-in $240+$16), running tomorrow night on FT. :) First time for me in this tourney, got a couple of questions for anyone who's played this before. First of all, prize pool is gtd at $400,000 :loon 189 paid, currently 58 entrants. Value if less than 1667 entrants. Do anyone know how many entrants there usually is? Standard of play? It's a deep stack (well, 3k) knock-out tourney with $40 for each knockout. How would you say people adjust their strategy because of this? i.e. what should i expect?

Re: Full Tilt - Sunday Brawl Usually 1k + approx players from what i remember. Quite bad fishy its fulltilt after all;) Cant remember the blind structure but its quite aggressive because of bounties and 3k not that much when u think about it,alot of pushing and shoving going on. Expect a CRAZY tourney gl man i keep watch tomorrow see how u get on:)

Re: Full Tilt - Sunday Brawl Thanks for the replies. I qualified through their Tier system. $6 ---> $25 ---> $75 All of these were 2-tables sng (18 entrants) paying like 5 tickets Then there was a $75 MTT sat which rewarded seats into The Brawl. 1 seat gtd and only 1 regged when there was 1 minute left, so i entered. Late registering allowed as usual, and eventually we were 9 (a full table), so 1st and 2nd got tickets while 3rd got $109 I really feel that these Tier 1-2-3 tourneys are very soft and full of fish. Planning to perhaps make a more serious try. They also have ordinary "Steps" tournaments with buyin starting at about $3 i think :ok

Re: Full Tilt - Sunday Brawl We haven't had this tourney in the diary so making this into the link thread. :ok Sunday Brawl We don’t pull any punches here at Full Tilt Poker, which is why our Sunday Brawl is such a big hit. Sunday_Brawl_landing_03.jpg Play this exciting Knockout Bounty tournament every Sunday at 14:00 ET (19:00 GMT) for $240 + $16 and see if you have what it takes to become the champ. $200 from your buy-in will go to the $350K guaranteed prize pool, while $40 will go to the Knockout Bounty pool. Take another player out of the tournament and their $40 will be instantly deposited into your account. Keep track of your Knockout totals in the Sunday Brawl using the Leaderboards below. Work up a sweat in the Brawl to warm up for our other big Sunday events – the $750K Sunday Guarantee and the Sunday Mulligan. Come out fighting on Sunday and knock out your opponents on the way to the top!

• 1 year later...

Re: Full Tilt - Sunday Brawl Another tourney on the move. :ok Now starts at 15.30 BST. :eek And the guaranteed has been reduced to $200k. Thanks to slapdash for pointing this out. :) Sundays are known as the day of rest. Not at Full Tilt Poker. With more than $1 million in combined guarantees up for grabs each Sunday, there’s never been a better way to end the weekend than by hitting the virtual felt at Full Tilt Poker. Some of our biggest tournaments run throughout the day, with highlights including: $750K Guarantee Every Sunday at 13:30 ET, play for your share of at least $750,000 in guaranteed prize money in the $750K Guarantee. Buy in directly for $200 + $16. Learn more about the $750K Guarantee. $1 Million Guarantee One Sunday each month, the $750K Guarantee will be replaced by the $1 Million Guarantee. Buy in directly for $600 + $40 to play for your share of the seven-figure prize pool at 13:30 ET. Learn more about the $1 Million Guarantee. The Sunday Brawl The fight begins at 10:30 ET every Sunday. Play for your share of $200,000 in guaranteed prize money, including $40 for every player you knockout of the tournament. Buy in directly for $240 + $16. Learn more about the Sunday Brawl. The Sunday Mulligan It’s been a long day, but you have one more shot at glory. Tee off at 17:05 ET every Sunday to play for your share of $75,000 in guaranteed prize money. Satellite tournaments for all these tournaments are running now.