Betfair Sit n Go Pro Bounty challenge running 19/04/10 - 23/04/10.

Chapman

Might be worth floating around for, I guess it depends on how many games the pro's reg for and how quick you are when they do. :ok Wonder why Annette_15 is not involved, I don't think I've ever seen her play online but seen Kunku around often. :unsure http://poker.betfair.com/ Join John ‘kunku wap’ Tabatabai, Peter ‘PeterJepsen’ Jepsen and BF Bounty every night between Monday 19th April – Friday 23rd April for our Pro Sit n Go bounty Challenge! The Challenge For one week only, our trio of poker sharks will be given thousands of dollars and unleashed on the Betfair Poker community at large. Tasked with joining random Sit n Go tournaments, ranging from $5 up to $200, between 17:00 BST until 00:00 BST, the challenge is to see who can generate the most profits during the Challenge week CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PROFIT/LOSS TABLE You can take part in the Pro Challenge too... Simply knock them out of any Challenge Sit n Go tournament and you will win a cash bounty as per the table below:

SIT N GO BUY-IN* BOUNTY AMOUNT
$5
$10 - $50$25
$51 - $150$50
$151 +$100
*House fee not included