The R&F Outlook Football Judgement 'System'

I'd like to share with you all how I go about making my selections on my coupon. Using the following strategy I have managed to make steady profits for the last few months. Before I start I'd like to point out that I bet mainly in singles (never more than doubles) and my staking plan is the reverse laboursche with a checkout. 1. First and foremost you need a copy of the RFO and your football coupon 2. Use RFOs 'True Odds' section and highlight any team on the coupon whose price is greater than the RFO true odds. The teams are shortlisted as the value bets that warrant closer scrutiny Now, this is where the judgement part comes in. I have do not have any set rules that I follow or rule any team completely out because of 1 thing or another. The factors I consider are; 1. The selection and opponents index rating. This is the RFOs own ratings system that represents each teams current strength. 2. The selection and opponents trend figure. This is either a +/- figure indicating whether a team is improving or declining over the past 6 months or so 3. The selection and opponents home and away record 4. Recent form. Not just WLD but take into account the above 3 points o recent opponents etc 5. Finally team news once I have checked all the above points im usually only confident about a couple of selections. It's down to personal preference, judgement and a bit of look along the way. Any feedback/ suggestions welcome.

Re: The R&F Outlook Football Judgement 'System' If anyones interested only 1 selection for the weekend: HAMILTON to bt Kilmarnock 9pts @ evens (WH) (there could be better odds available but i'll only be using William Hill coupons) RL: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (Stake 9) Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 91 Total staked: 9 Number of bets: 1 Winning bets: Losing bets: Strike rate: Yield: Profit (or Loss):

Re: The R&F Outlook Football Judgement 'System' HAMILTON to bt Kilmarnock 9.00 @ evens WON :clap Starting bank: 100 Current bank: 109 Total staked: 9 Number of bets: 1 Winning bets: 1 Losing bets: 0 Strike rate: 100% Yield: 100% Profit (or Loss): +9.00 No further bets this weekend

Re: The R&F Outlook Football Judgement 'System' Well Im hoping to keep it going throughout the summer as the RFO produce all the ratings and true odds that I use for Scandanavian and international football and then see how it fares through a full English/ Scottish campaign. I have only been doing it since late january and made a tidy profit (easy to say after the event i know) so the signs are promising

• 4 months later...