Away Favourite-system

Tonyvdb

* - I will test a system, in which I will be betting on the away-team, when that team is the favourite, generally meaning between 1,01 - 2,50 average odds. - The system is still in a testing phase (however I'm having small stakes on some of them, but that is irrelevant for this thread) - I will try to update as often as possible, a few times a week normally * - I don't know whether you might consider this as a Free Role or Strategy System, but important is that I will not bet on ALL away-favourites, only the ones I consider useful for my system, the ones I think they are the favourite. Some away teams are seen as favourites by the bookies, but if I don't agree, they will not make it to the system. (eg. Kiev - Real Madrid) - If I think a team is the favourite, but think the odds are too low, the game does not make the system (eg. Den Bosch - PSV) - Sometimes you will see odds like 2,85, you may think then that these are not favorite-teams, but if the average odds (on Betbrain and/or Tipp-ex) are below the average of the home-team, then the game is suitable for the system. - I will always post the highest odd available of the bookmaker, where I have accounts (so the one I (would) use, if I actually placed the bet) (These are : Betfair, Betdaq, Interwetten, Betandwin, Playit, Ladbrokes, Bet365, Unibet, Nordicbet, Sportingbet, Bluesq, Willhill, Centrebet, Canbet, Admiral, Globet, Pinnacle, Premierbet, Mr.Bookmaker, Expekt, Coral, Thegreek, Paddypower and Victorchandler.) * - my staking plan is very simple : I begin with a bank of 100 EURO, and each bet will be 2% of my bank. Starting bank : 100 Current bank : 100 Bets Win/Lose : 0/0 Strike rate : 0 Average staked : 0 Average odds Win/lose : 0 Total staked : 0 Profit/Loss : 0 Yield

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.