** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

HCup 9/10/11 april

Well gents, wont do a big write up cos not too sure how many are into this. Suffice to say all the home teams to win by 1-12 points this weekend with hills (aside, perhaps from biarritz, who could demolish the ospreys) leinster, at home, against a top quality clermont side. Leinster beat munster last week away, and id be tempted to go 13+ points on this if it werent for johnny sexton kicking a bit wayward recently.ALSO, Nalaga is out, which, in my opinion, is like losing Lomu. Munster- simple as this- wont allow themselves to be beaten at home twice in a row. POC is back, flannery is like a rabid wolf, i can see nick williams 1st try scorer here too possibly (if he gets number 8 (which he should, ahead of wallace, who should be 7). Toulouse, all tight games between top 6 opposition in France are rarely over 1-10 points victories, and the home team has to have the edge here against a misfiring stade side (last week aside). Toulouse at home are like munster at home, and i cant see a repeat of 2006 here. Biarritz- i was unsure a little on this, until one name stuck in my head and decided it for me- Lee Byrne. Pure idiocy throughout the six nations, and even recently in the magners league. My opinion on him is that he's been found out by opposition coaches big time. Waned on the lions tour also as he was found out and replaced by kearney. There's no real leaders on the team either, so i'd be worried biarritz have a field day here, like they did against gloucester- they have some MASSIVE beasts in their team..:spank For me, leinster muinster 1-12 on a double, and lump half the winnings on Toulouse to do the same. Interesting odds comparison- ppower have 1-10 at 13/8, whereas hills have 1-12 at11/8. thats great value for the extra 2 points. PPower also have the 1-10's for the other home teams at the likes of 6/4- IVE NEVER SEEN THEM GO SO LOW, so take the 1-12 at hills, you'll be at slightly below 6/4 if not AT 6/4 for the 1-12. GL leinster +munster!

Re: HCup 9/10/11 april Was some game all right. I also took your advise and went with leinster 1-10 on paddypowers. Today tho i think im going to take Biaritz on the 11-20 points winning margin as i think they should have too much at home for the ospreys. After doing a bit of research online,alot of the other websites seem to be favouring northampton too. I might take them at a winning margin of 1-10 at 3/1 i think.