** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Playing For Places

JackJarvis

Back with another crazy glory hunt as I find myself rather bored this afternoon... :cry Going to be playing the place markets (horseracing) on Betfair with a starting bank of £100. Going to be aggressive from the off and hope to make a few hundred quid in the next few hours so :hope:beer

Re: Playing For Places 2.15 Wetherby - £100 on Troodos Jet to place at 1.76 This could be over very quickly but as I said, no hanging about today. Looks fantastic price to me considering the horse has been placed in his last 6 runs and is on a winning mark back over hurdles. With the exception of the favourite, this looks an extremely uncompetitive contest. Taken the 1.76 early as I would think the price can only shorten.... :hope

Re: Playing For Places Jack Jack jack Jack Jack :spank:spank:spank:spank

:rollin How does anyone make a profit at horses? Lady Bling Bling was the first one beaten, and the winner a 33/1 shot pulled up last time out. You can't make it up. :lol Bank £62 and I'll shove it on the footy tonight instead of wasting it on these dogs.
I just have to laugh at horseracing at times... Dunaskin a proven front runner and what do the others do? Let him go 5 lengths clear early on..... :unsure Backed from EVS into 4/7 aswell, no wonder the game is dodgy. :lol
Not even placed. That horse was head and shoulders above on all known form and runs like that. No wonder racing is going down the pan. :lol
Finished 4th beaten a nose... this is why this is a glory hunt' date=' I just couldn't bet horses for serious cash. Too much luck involved as shown there, we didn't get a clear run til late on. :\[/quote'] Stay away from the horses!! :tongue2